“nice lunch not”

Ranked #1 of 270 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: European
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Since it opened in 2002, Rocpool Restaurant ha become an effervescent Inverness brasserie with a loyal fan base. A cool contemporary decor with lots of bare wood and bold colours give a buzzy vibe to the restaurant which is situated in a prime site on the banks of the River Ness. The kitchen has a repotoire of eclectic modern dishes which use Scotland's matchless produce sprinkled with Mediterranean sunshine, plus a pinch of exotic spice here and there.
Reviewed June 25, 2013

just afew words to say about our lunch very warm food and not very tasty me and my partner have eaten in better places

3  Thank invernessmackenzie
Write a ReviewReviews (1,774)

Reviewed June 24, 2013

My daughter and her Partner wanted a small intimate affair following a Civil Service Marriage. There were 16 of us and Steve and his staff went out of their way to make the day very special. He put on a special menu for us. It was a normal busy Saturday lunchtime but they took enough time out to make the day as perfect as it was whilst managing to keep the rest of his customers happy. The food was absolutely beautiful and very well presented. They catered for two small children with something more to their taste and age.
Steve himself met with the girls a couple of times to ensure he knew what was expected and to discuss logistically how to accommodate their needs.
I have eaten in this restaurant on a few occasions and I don`t think anyone should be disappointed.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have frequented this restaurant many times over the past four years, since our move to the Highlands and it is consistently excellent. The quality of the food is superb, there is careful attention to detail and the management and staff are friendly and attentive. We cannot recommend a restaurant more highly and always look forward to eating here.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Travelling the Caledonian canal with friends and finished our journey in Inverness , to celebrate we were recommended Rocpool as the best restaurant in town and they did not disappoint . Full & bustling on a midweek night made for a great buzz so make sure to book. We truly loved all our dishes , i had langoustines and crab to start with turbot to follow and the best cheesecake ever for pudding.Service was friendly & efficient , couldn't ask for more really thankyou Rocpool and can't wait to come back next year.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

I'd give this 6 stars if I could!

Best bream ever, I think, for my meal. My vegetarian wife equally happy with her food.

Very nice wine list at reasonable prices.

Friendly, helpful, efficient waitstaff.

Very highly recommended!!!!