Carbisdale B & B
Kingsmills Hotel(Inverness)
$355
$124
  • Pool
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$151
$131
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsscottish tabletgreat quiet locationwilmabreakfastproximity
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently stayed at Carbisdale B&B over the May bank holiday weekend - we stayed for 3 nights and thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
Our room was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was excellent!
It is also ideally located about a 5 minute walk from the centre of town, with on street parking available.
We found this B&B exceptional value and the hosts, Wilma and Coco, were fantastic - you couldn't ask for a warmer welcome.
I highly recommend this B&B!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Carisdale B&B a couple of weeks ago when we were up in Inverness for a wedding and the room we booked was great, the breakfast even better and the free WiFi a bonus! Wilma and Colin were very friendly and went so far as to provide us with a car parking permit when we arrived which was a nice touch.

I would recommend this to anyone that is staying in, or visiting, Inverness.

Craig & Jo.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We only stayed one night on our way to Skye, but would have loved to stay longer. Wilma was so warm and welcoming! Our room was clean and cozy, complete with everything we needed (including WiFi, TV, digital clock, tea/coffee making stuff, and homemade Scottish tablet!). The location is ideal, being only a short walk from all the shops and restaurants, it was nice not having to drive anywhere while staying there. And the breakfast is superb! A great variety of options are available and everything we had was delicious! I wish I could have their breakfast everyday! Colin was also very kind and helpful. They both gave us great information. We will definitely stay there again if ever in Inverness!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jenny S
Reviewed September 18, 2012

We stayed mid July for three nights, The room was warm and very clean with nice touches like homemade biscuits and bottle of water plus the usual tea, coffee etc. The bed was fairly comfy with clean, if not top quality linen. The bathroom and shower was large with good quality toiletries, very hot water and a window. The owners Colin & Wilma, without exception very friendly and eager to please. The breakfast is first class with good choice of menu and newspapers to peruse, nice touch. The location is perfect being close to the Eastgate shopping centre and 10 mins walk to the city center . We would highly recommend The Carbisdale as a great base for exploring this part of Inverness and will definitely return.
Apoligise for late review due to major illness.

Room Tip: North facing back garden room 1st floor
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jimmydeesxi
Reviewed September 16, 2012

Carbisdale is a lovely place to stay. It's reasonably priced, clean, friendly and a bit different from the majority of places that I stayed on my trip. It's a short walk from the train station, so it's very easy to get there. I'd strongly recommend checking it out...add a little something different to your next trip!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends