We chose this guest house because of all the good reviews & it didn't disappoint. Excellent value for money. Huge room, walk-in wardrobe, luxurious king-size bed, lovely showerroom with comp. toiletries. The little extras that we liked were - silent fridge, fresh milk for tea/coffee, biscuits & SHERRY! Whisky was also available. Breakfasts were amazing - groaning buffet table of everything you could possibly want (fruit salad is to die for!), plus numerous hot items cooked to order. We'll definitely return if in Inverness - if there's any room, of course. Paul & Val really make you feel welcome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avalon is a modern, spacious, high quality Guest House and is ideally situated to be your base for touring the beautiful Highlands of Scotland. Our location on the main A82 tourist route means you are within easy reach of many places to visit such as the famous Loch Ness, just a few minutes away. Our en-suite guest rooms are spacious, comfortable and well equipped with everything you'll need for a pleasurable stay. Avalon provides free wireless internet and has a large private car park for guests. The city centre is a 15 minute walk but is very pretty as you walk along the River Ness.Avalon have just recently refurbished all of their guest rooms please have a look at the updated photos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Avalon Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avalon Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Avalon Guest House Inverness, Scotland