I would just like to share my experience staying at this gorgeous guest house. The rooms are sumptious especially room 6 one of the newly refurbished rooms. not what you would expect from a normal guest house. The breakfast is outstanding and the choice is amazing. short of nothing and everything so fresh and all cooked to perfection. Val and Paul the hosts are so friendly and helpful and any problem you have whatever it may be is solved to the best of their ability, Paul is a natural comedien without trying. Situated a short walk from Inverness centre this is the perfect place to stay in Inverness and I cant wait to go again. Dont miss it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avalon is a modern, spacious, high quality Guest House and is ideally situated to be your base for touring the beautiful Highlands of Scotland. Our location on the main A82 tourist route means you are within easy reach of many places to visit such as the famous Loch Ness, just a few minutes away. Our en-suite guest rooms are spacious, comfortable and well equipped with everything you'll need for a pleasurable stay. Avalon provides free wireless internet and has a large private car park for guests. The city centre is a 15 minute walk but is very pretty as you walk along the River Ness.Avalon have just recently refurbished all of their guest rooms please have a look at the updated photos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Avalon Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avalon Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Avalon Guest House Inverness, Scotland