Stayed at Avalon for 3 nights, found our hosts very welcoming and friendly, had tea and shortbread on arrival (a nice touch after a long journey) Rooms were spotless with really nice extra touches, chocs, wine etc. Bed was very comfortable and cosy. Breakfast was sumptious with lots to choose from (would recommend the scrambles eggs).Our hosts Val an Paul were very friendly andd gave us detailed information on places of interest and even printed out information on places for us. nothing was too much trouble. Would recommend the Urquhart Restaurant and Castle Tavern as this was Val and Pauls recommendation....did not disappoint. Would highly recommend the Avalon to anyone requiring a warm,cosy and friendly guest house.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Avalon is a modern, spacious, high quality Guest House and is ideally situated to be your base for touring the beautiful Highlands of Scotland. Our location on the main A82 tourist route means you are within easy reach of many places to visit such as the famous Loch Ness, just a few minutes away. Our en-suite guest rooms are spacious, comfortable and well equipped with everything you'll need for a pleasurable stay. Avalon provides free wireless internet and has a large private car park for guests. The city centre is a 15 minute walk but is very pretty as you walk along the River Ness.Avalon have just recently refurbished all of their guest rooms please have a look at the updated photos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Avalon Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avalon Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Avalon Guest House Inverness, Scotland