$205
$341
$137
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $166/night.

$401
$141
$128
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

$109
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Inverness is a small city and many of the B&Bs are located on the 'other side' of the river Ness. Therefore this B&B is very well located and you can walk to pretty much everything that you'd want to see in Inverness from this location. Gary is a great host and the rooms are compact but beautifully set up, spotlessly clean and the whole property is very well maintained. Breakfast was excellent and the whole place was a great experience. I'd stay here again when I go to next to Inverness.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
6  Thank Vinay A
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stayed her for two night on a weekend of a celebration as a friend completed his final Munro.
Easily found via the straight road from central Inverness to the pedestrian bridge over the River Ness.
Landlady very friendly and also came to the rescue when I locked myself out my room by mistake and she sorted me out on a mobile call.
Room not huge, but adequate and well worth the inexpensive tariff. Shared facilities which were good and no issues. Though would be nice to have a little hand-basin.
Breakfast was huge...the porridge alone was a killer never mind the Scottish fry up to follow. Still, it set me up perfectly for the hike up Ben Wyvis.
I would certainly visit again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
8  Thank Jabberwocky7
Reviewed October 10, 2013

This was the perfect place for my two nights that I was in Inverness. When I arrived, Garry greeted me with tea and cookies and all of the information that I could want or need for the time that I was in town. The room was very clean and comfortable with a basin and tea making facilities in the room. There is also free wifi! Breakfast was delicious and hearty and sets you up for the day. I met mom on my last morning there and she is just as sweet as can be. Both Garry and his mom made my stay a memorable one and I would not hesitate to stay here again.

Room Tip: Room 1 is a twin and on the back side of the house. Very quiet and right next to the bathroom.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
5  Thank TravelGirl317
Reviewed September 28, 2013

We broke our journey to the Isle of Skye at Ardgarry Farm, we only stayed one night but were made so welcome by Joan and John, we wished we were staying longer, they are so friendly and great hosts, the room was very clean and comfortable and the breakfast was superb. Many thanks.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Catherine C
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I stayed at Ardgarry for 4 nights and was very well looked after. Garry who runs the place with his mother was running it on his own while his mother was away, but nothing was too much trouble for him.
On arrival I was given a pot of tea and biscuits which was much appreciated, my room was very comfortable with plenty of storage space and a wash hand basin along with tea and coffee making facilities. The fact the bathrooms had to be shared with others was not a problem, there was one right next to my room. The whole place was clean and tidy. Free wifi was also available.
Breakfast was available at a choice of times between 0730 & 0900, fruit juice, tea or coffee, toast and a full Scottish cooked breakfast were on offer, very filling and delicious.
The accommodation was very convenient for the city centre, less than 10 minutes walk away across the river. I hired a car during my stay and was able to park it at the accommodation on one of two off road spaces that were available. Garry did say though that he had street parking permits available should the off road parking be taken up.
Overall I would strongly recommend Ardgarry as somewhere to stay in Inverness, Good value for money and once again very comfortable and welcoming.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo