“Lovely people and brilliant service. Highly recommend!”

and 1 more site!
Ardgarry Guest House
Ranked #144 of 232 Inverness B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Thank you so much for your kindness and attention to detail. A very comfortable stay with fresh towels daily, a healthy and varied breakfast and very convenient for the city centre and theatre. Great value for money.

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank Anna C

Reviewed May 3, 2013

What's not to like--add to the above: clean as a whistle and the best breakfast in town. Garry was very responsive to emails, gave me a great tip on catching the bus from the airport in Edinburgh and then picked me up at the station!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Judi B
Reviewed December 30, 2012

After spending 5 dreadful nights at a horrible hostel in Edinburgh, I arrived at Ardgarry with the flu and a very high fever. We only stayed for 3 nights; I wish we had stayed longer. Garry was a very attentive host, making sure I was comfortable and had everything I needed. My friend and I had booked one room, but wound up with 2 single rooms upon arrival. This worked out being as I was very sick and didn't want my friend to catch the flu I had. I stayed bedridden the first night and the first full day I was there. The breakfast was delicious and filling, the rooms were clean, nice hot showers, the location was great! The last day we were there, I was still feeling sick but I had to get to the Eilean Donan Castle (the one place I've wanted to visit for 15 years). We had asked Garry that morning if he knew which bus(es) would be quickest, and he offered to drive us around for the day for a FAAAR cheaper price than any tour company would ask. That day will be one of the best memories of my life. Thank you, Garry, for such a wonderful experience!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank wintersazure
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great B&B. Very convenient location the the centre of town. Absolutely fantastic hosts and massive breakfasts to give you the energy to explore the highlands! Would recommend to anyone staying in Inverness!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Julian G
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I have stayed at Ardgarry several times since I first visited Inverness in 2008 with both friends and family. There is always a cup of tea and biscuits offered on arrival and Garry and his family are most attentive to ones needs and respond promptly to any problems, not that I have ever experienced anything of any consequence. The breakfast is excellent both in terms of quality and size. Ardgarry Guesthouse is perfectly placed for the River Ness, some excellent restaurants, including The Mustard Seed & The Kitchen and for the centre of town and the main shops. It is a short, pleasant walk along the river bank to the Cathedral, Castle, The Eden Court Theatre complex and the railway station. Whenever I visit Inverness I would not consider staying elsewhere, unless Ardgarry was full.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank David B
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Our stay at Ardgarry had to be extended when our daughter was hospitalised and upon discharge required daily visits to the hospital. Laura and Garry were great hosts and gave us considerable support and assistance during this period. Something that my wife and I deeply appreciated. Ardgarry is well positioned, being an easy 10 minutes walk to the city centre. Breakfasts are large and tasty. There are 2 bays for car parking and care has to be taken getting in and out of them.This was our first visit to Scotland and the friendly nature and the support given by Garry and Laura has left us with a very fond feeling towards to Highlanders.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Clyde R
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This B&B is very close to the centre, within minutes you are in the pedestrian zone. The host, Gary, is very well helpful ans helps out in giving ideas of where to go etc. Our stay at Ardgarry made our Highlands trip even better.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family