“Pleasant B&B conveniently located”

Ardgarry Guest House
Ranked #145 of 231 Inverness B&B and Inns
Brisbane, Australia
“Pleasant B&B conveniently located”
Reviewed September 21, 2012

Our stay at Ardgarry had to be extended when our daughter was hospitalised and upon discharge required daily visits to the hospital. Laura and Garry were great hosts and gave us considerable support and assistance during this period. Something that my wife and I deeply appreciated. Ardgarry is well positioned, being an easy 10 minutes walk to the city centre. Breakfasts are large and tasty. There are 2 bays for car parking and care has to be taken getting in and out of them.This was our first visit to Scotland and the friendly nature and the support given by Garry and Laura has left us with a very fond feeling towards to Highlanders.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
4 Thank Clyde R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
San Gwann, Malta
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This B&B is very close to the centre, within minutes you are in the pedestrian zone. The host, Gary, is very well helpful ans helps out in giving ideas of where to go etc. Our stay at Ardgarry made our Highlands trip even better.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
7 Thank John X
Pipe Creek, Texas
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I had planned on visiting Inverness for several years. Upon searching for B&Bs for some time I chose Ardgarry, I could not have been more pleased. Ardgarry is located near the town centre, and is easily withing walking distance of countless sights and experiences. My single room was very comfortable and I have never slept better in my life......REALLY !!! My hosts Laura and Garry couldn't have been more helpful and pleasant. The breakfasts were wonderful! I gained 8 pounds. My stay wass from July 4 to July 17...every day was fantastic. I was so impressed with Inverness and my hosts, I plan to return again to Ardgarry. An excellent place to stay and a good value.

Robert Norris
Pipe Creek, Texas
USA

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
8 Thank Cloudshill
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 20, 2012

First time to Inverness and the people at Ardgarry were so friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfortable and breakfast was delicious. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Stephen K
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I discovered this place through Airbnb and very pleased with the decision. My room was what I expected in a guest house; a clean sizeable room with a TV. Garry was an amazing host right the start. He suggested a number activities that be done in and around Inverness plus offered some suggestions as to where to eat. And the prepared breakfast was fantastic. As for location, it was a short walking distance from central Inverness, and the bus and train station.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled solo
11 Thank Dennis L
McKinney, Texas
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Inverness and the surrounding area is really unique and quite beautiful. First time there and would not have had nearly the great time we did without the helpful people at Ardgarry - esp Garry! The owners were so welcoming and were very sensitive to our special needs. Their knowledge of the local area was very helpful and we followed their advice on some side trips and was not disappointed. The breakfast was the best we had in Europe and it was very generous. The room was charming and we had a lovely view of the street and the quaint atmosphere. The sitting room had a nice library and yes, I even watched tv which was cool.

Room Tip: Our room had a large corner window that had a great view of the street which had so much charm I tho...