Lynver house was a trial to locate, not because it's out of the way, but because the gps couldn't unwind itself from the downtown. Having said that, it was very nice and clean and Phil, the owner was more than ready to explain the house to us. We walked back into town and had dinner later; had to leave early after breakfast to move on.
Breakfast was wonderful, and other guests were fun to talk with!
Only drawback was that it was a bit overheated - we had to leave a window open overnight!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynver is an individually designed spacious detached villa situated in a quiet residential area of Inverness. The guest house is within a 5 minute walk of the city centre and many popular restaurants and bars. 3 superking en-suite rooms are available, equipped with TV/DVD, wi-fi, hairdryer, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. Off-street parking and secure garage for bikes/motorbikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Lynver Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lynver Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Lynver Guest House Inverness, Scotland