This is our third visit staying with Brian and Michelle . we stayed for 7 days There has been some changes since we visited last year . The rooms have been made larger but one thing never changes is the warm welcome you get , your made to feel like your part of the family .
The breakfast is wonderful and some much to choose from . Nothing to much trouble for them
we look forward to our holiday next year .there are so many things to see in and around inverness the town is about five minute walk from Lynver House
I tell everyone if you go to inverness you must stay with Michelle and Brian
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynver is an individually designed spacious detached villa situated in a quiet residential area of Inverness. The guest house is within a 5 minute walk of the city centre and many popular restaurants and bars. 3 superking en-suite rooms are available, equipped with TV/DVD, wi-fi, hairdryer, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. Off-street parking and secure garage for bikes/motorbikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Lynver Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lynver Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Lynver Guest House Inverness, Scotland