We have just been to Lynver and couldn't ask for anything better. The room and bathroom were extremely clean, with modern comfortable furniture. The room was always kept warm and cosy, has coffee facilities, tv and dvd. We always had a very filling breakfast, with bacon, eggs, sausage, tomatoes etc. The hosts were always warm and friendly, took a personal interest and were kind enough to help out with queries. I would recommend the place to anyone wanting to spend a cosy and pleasant stay in Inverness and would definitely want to be back myself!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lynver is an individually designed spacious detached villa situated in a quiet residential area of Inverness. The guest house is within a 5 minute walk of the city centre and many popular restaurants and bars. 3 superking en-suite rooms are available, equipped with TV/DVD, wi-fi, hairdryer, fridge and tea/coffee making facilities. Off-street parking and secure garage for bikes/motorbikes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Lynver Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lynver Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Lynver Guest House Inverness, Scotland