Dunhallin House
Kingsmills Hotel(Inverness)
$311
$118
  • Pool
All reviewsbreakfast was excellentsitting areaporridgehighland breakfastwee dramcity centresmall fridgefriendly hostswarm welcomecomfortable place to stayspacious roomquiet areahome away from homea lovely stayrecommend this guest houselovely houseminute drive
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Nice hosts. Kind of out in the suburbs, but fine if you have a car. Nice breakfast, very good porridge. They were helpful about how to get to airport too. This is a very good place. It was a little hot inside, so we opened the window, but there's traffic, so that's a bit of a drawback. But this is a well-run family business with quite decent people who are making an effort to make it nice, including having a film library that's very nice and open to your use.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2012

Margaret was very courteous and very welcoming right from the start - We just stayed for a day continuing our trip from Glecoe visiting Fort William, Loch Ness Cruise and stayed at Inverness and to the outdoors at Rothiemurchus the next day. This is the first time we stayed at a family owned B&B. Me and my wife really loved the welcoming / personal touch of it at Dunhallin house. Excellent breakfast providing enough options for Vegetarians / Vegans as well. Room very well decorated with luxury chocolates and drink options on the tray

A bit far from the city center but can't complain as they dint advertise either, but the information pack has all the info you need - like finding an Indian restaurant close by etc..,

All in all a very great experience for us that we even gifted some flowers / chocolate for them for Easter

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My Husband and I stayed here in October 2011 at the start of our Honeymoon, and we both loved it here. Margaret is lovely and friendly (and especially helpful when I developed flu and needed to see a doctor), the house is beautiful, the room was fantastic and the breakfast kept me and my Husband full until dinner!

We had no problems parking outside, and although the B & B is not in the centre of Inverness, my Husband and I thought the location was perfect as it was lovely and quiet, but not too far from the main routes into Inverness or the surrounding sights (Loch Ness, Culloden, etc).

We would highly recommend this B&B to anyone wanting to stay near Inverness, and especially to anyone looking for a quiet and relaxing establishment to stay in.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Had the pleasure of staying in the double ensuite room with living area for two nights. Very plush modern and comfortable.
Service was very friendly and breakfast amazing.
Will defo stay here again when back I'm inverness

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 14, 2012

First time I've stayed in a B&B and admit it felt a wee bit odd to begin with but the lady who owns it was lovely and welcoming. After reading all the reviews I wanted to love it and I'm sure I would have but our bed was so uncomfortable that my boyfriend and I hardly slept a wink between us which made us very sleepy and grumpy.

It's also a fair trek into town (45 mins or so) but it doesn't claim to be city centre so can't really complain.

My boyfriend had the 'Highland' breakfast and was suitably full for most of the day.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple