We only stayed at Strathness House for one night. We arrived late after a long bus ride, and the owners were wonderfully accommodating. They even chilled our cider for us so we could enjoy a nightcap in the room! The bed was comfortable and the shower was clean and high-pressure. Breakfast was more limited in selection than some of the big hotels we stayed at, but all the food was delicious. I would definitely return to Strathness House, and if I could redo the vacation, I would stay there for several nights and use it as a basecamp for exploring the Highlands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian terraced townhouse, set on the banks of the river Ness and overlooking the Inverness Castle. Strathness House is a family-run guest house with all the facilities of a small hotel. Of the twelve rooms, eight have beautiful river and castle views. Situated in a prime area of the city centre, it is the ideal place to stay in Inverness where emphasis is placed on the guest with the personal service that is given by the staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Strathness House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strathness House Hotel Inverness
- Strathness House Inverness, Scotland