I've stayed here several times now and am consistently impressed by the service, the rooms are spotlessly clean with tea / coffee making facilities, hair dryers, free WIFI and the breakfast is great, lots to choose from and all of it delicious.
Ideally located on the banks of the river ness within 5 minutes walk of some good restaurants. There are some good running routes along the river and beyond.
Easy parking on the street which is free from 5pm to 10am, its very cheap in between.
Nice big comfortable beds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Victorian terraced townhouse, set on the banks of the river Ness and overlooking the Inverness Castle. Strathness House is a family-run guest house with all the facilities of a small hotel. Of the twelve rooms, eight have beautiful river and castle views. Situated in a prime area of the city centre, it is the ideal place to stay in Inverness where emphasis is placed on the guest with the personal service that is given by the staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Strathness House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strathness House Hotel Inverness
- Strathness House Inverness, Scotland