Bluebell House
Bunchrew House Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$110
Beaufort Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$105
$93
  • Restaurant
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$151
$75
Very Good 4/5
Craigmonie Hotel & Leisure Ltd.(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$140
$141
$116
$106
Good 3.5/5
Travelodge Inverness Fairways(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$118
Travelodge
Very Good 4/5
Premier Inn Inverness West Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$112
PremierInn.com
$108
PremierInn.com
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsfour posterb boff street parkingposter roomprivate parkingbreakfast was deliciousmodern amenitiesfull scottish breakfastpotato sconeenjoyed our staycity centrewithin walking distanceurquhart castlethe riverperfect stayblack puddingloch ness
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The accommodations were outstanding; our hosts were so warm, friendly, and helpful; the breakfast options were numerous and absolutely delicious. I highly recommend getting the traditional Scottish breakfast if it sounds like something you can handle! Great value as well, easy to find, close to the city centre, and parking if you need it.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
bluebell31, Owner at Bluebell House, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2013

We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for a lovely review.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This B&B was incredible. We were welcomed by the owner on arrival, and shown a map of the town, recommended places to eat and drink.
The room was large, and so very clean. The en-suite was immaculate, and smelled a little of bleach in a good way!
Breakfast was delicious, and very well presented, the coffee was great.
You can tell the owners enjoy hosting, and this shows in the overall experience. Can highly recommend this one!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello. Thank you for taking the time and trouble to write such a wonderful review for us. Although we very much enjoy what we do it's very rewarding for us to know that you've so enjoyed your stay.
Thank you again.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

A beautiful house and nice people.
The room was immaculate and very clean with a very nice breakfast which was well cooked.

The only down side was the shower, as I personally like a power shower and the pressure was low.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
bluebell31, Owner at Bluebell House, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Hi, Thanks for writing a positive review for us. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Our first experience with a B&B and after this it won't be our last. Beautiful rooms, there were 6 of us. Margaret and Neil made us feel like part of the family. Breakfast was amazing, location was perfect and nothing was too much trouble, even when it came to making Dr's appointments & even an offer to take us. It also came with off street parking as well. The rooms are beautifully decorated with their own ensuite.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Hi there all! Thank you for such a wonderful review. Glad you were all happy and hope the one that was a bit off colour is back to full strength.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We stayed 3 nights. Three perfect nights.

The Bluebell House is spotless clean, fresh smelling (not perfumy) and we had a spacious twin room with it's own bathroom right in the room. The breakfast room was stunning.

We completely enjoyed out stay. Margaret and Neil are perfect hosts and they go out of their way to be helpful. Every morning was greeted with smiles and they seemed genuinely interested on what sites we visited and what we were going to see that day.

The breakfast was awesome and the French Press coffee was gulped down each morning. We appreciated the private parking in the back and the B&B is perfect walking distance to the town centre. It is just far enough over the bridge to allow for quiet to have a peaceful nighttime sleep.

My friend and I had a twin bedroom and it was spacious. Great news since we were there for 3 nights. I did find my one bed a bit uncomfortable but my friend found her bed fine. I felt my bed had an angle on it so I kept feeling like I was going to fall out of bed. I didn't mention anything to the hosts though. The bedding was fabulous. We appreciated the free wi-fi.

If I ever go back to Inverness, The Bluebell is my first choice.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Hi, I'm glad you both had such an enjoyable stay and thank you very much for a lovely review.
Thanks also for mentioning about the bed. It's so important to have genuine feedback like that from our guests. It's the only way we can ensure that we keep the standard up and everybody is comfortable. I only wish you had mentioned it while you were here because we would have attended to it and made sure you were more comfortable but thanks again anyway for taking the time to write.