Set just above town and within easy walking distance, we stayed here one night.
While there seem to be a vast profusion of B and Bs in the immediate area we were very happy with our stay here and all the previous reviews were very accurate. Comfy bed, great breakfast, good wi fi, separate guest lounge, bathroom a bit small but I'm guessing they're all the same in this part of town.
FYI we ate at Cafe 1 in Castle street and its hardly worth taking your car unless its raining.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ardconnel House is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish Highlands. Situated in a very quiet leafy street, guests are surprised to find it is only a few minutes walk from the city centre & all amenities, including numerous shops, restaurants, bus & rail stations. It is a very quiet and comfortable house, containing 6 comfortable & tastefully decorated bedrooms, a well appointed guest lounge with TV, DVD player, books magazines etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Ardconnel House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ardconnel House Hotel Inverness
- Ardconnel House Bed And Breakfast
- Ardconnel House B&B Inverness, Scotland