Stayed at this wonderful guest house while moving to Inverness.the hosts John and Elizabeth were so kind and helpful.The house is immaculate with such a warm welcome as you step inside.Our room was a delight so clean and spacious with a fantastic shower.Breakfast was THE best ever,fresh fruit salad,home made muffins and a large selection of continental goodies.The choice on the menu was so appealing u are spoilt for choice.Both John and Ellizabeth were so helpful we cannt thank them enough.We have family coming soon and yes they are booked in to Ardconnel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ardconnel House is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish Highlands. Situated in a very quiet leafy street, guests are surprised to find it is only a few minutes walk from the city centre & all amenities, including numerous shops, restaurants, bus & rail stations. It is a very quiet and comfortable house, containing 6 comfortable & tastefully decorated bedrooms, a well appointed guest lounge with TV, DVD player, books magazines etc. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Ardconnel House Hotel Inverness
- Ardconnel House Bed And Breakfast
- Ardconnel House B&B Inverness, Scotland