John’s advice on local eateries was spot-on, and breakfast was plentiful and delicious. My travel companion claims theirs was the best haggis he’s ever sampled. Personally, I couldn’t comment, but the porridge was quite nice and was just the thing to keep me warm throughout the cold, wet day that followed.
Most importantly (and seldom mentioned in reviews) the ensuite facilities included a real-live well-working shower! Good water pressure, steamy water at high temperatures…it’s a rare and wonderful thing, and much appreciated after a day walking ruins and sailing the Loch.
Perfect location near the city center, walking distance to wonderful restaurants, shopping, the bus and train stations.
If you can secure a room here, do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ardconnel House is a perfect base for exploring the Scottish Highlands. Situated in a very quiet leafy street, guests are surprised to find it is only a few minutes walk from the city centre & all amenities, including numerous shops, restaurants, bus & rail stations. It is a very quiet and comfortable house, containing 6 comfortable & tastefully decorated bedrooms, a well appointed guest lounge with TV, DVD player, books magazines etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Ardconnel House B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ardconnel House Hotel Inverness
- Ardconnel House Bed And Breakfast
- Ardconnel House B&B Inverness, Scotland