I stayed here primarily because of the locality. Very close to Raigmore hospital. This premier inn is a little dated but is everything you would expect, The attached Brewers fare caters for dinner and breakfast. The main downside is that you need to step outside to access it, but, it is only a few steps away. (OK as long as it's not raining or snowing). The staff were very pleasant and friendly and it's a fairly short taxi ride (about 10 mins) to Inverness railway station.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a new place to stay, Premier Inn Hotel Inverness East is in a great location. We're situated in a business park, so we're a great base for work as well as play. From the ancient castle overlooking the city, to the latest bands at Rockness and Belladrum festivals, you'll find entertainment that spans the ages in Inverness. Watch the legendary Highland Games, or wander through the historic buildings in the Old Town, then come back for some modern food at our Brewers Fayre restaurant and a great night's sleep in your comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Inverness
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Scotland