This was our base for exploring the Scottish highlands and was well located in terms of exiting Inverness to drive out in a hurry ! Hotel was adequate considering it was a last minute booking in August, but I would shop around for something better next time. Typical premier inn rooms, but is very heavily used as the previous reviews say. No phones in room, which is an irritant as you have to walk to reception for anything ! Stretched on staffing whilst we were there. However, restaurant next door was great for meals with family when you are back exhausted in the evening, specially their buffets. Superstores in retail park right across the road for any last minute shopping. No complains but would probably book earlier and look around some more before booking next time. Can get nosy at nights due to noise from outside and the windows have to be open in summer as there are no fans in room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you're seeking a new place to stay, Premier Inn Hotel Inverness East is in a great location. We're situated in a business park, so we're a great base for work as well as play. From the ancient castle overlooking the city, to the latest bands at Rockness and Belladrum festivals, you'll find entertainment that spans the ages in Inverness. Watch the legendary Highland Games, or wander through the historic buildings in the Old Town, then come back for some modern food at our Brewers Fayre restaurant and a great night's sleep in your comfy bed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Inverness
- Premier Inn Inverness East Hotel Scotland