Close to inverness city centre on a busy road, this hotel to does not stand out. I have passed it by many times but great have been missing out! Good car parking at adjoining restaurant if required, REALLY friendly staff, very clean rooms etc. and a good, cheap restaurant available on site. Will definately use again now I have been there. The staff even got us into the restaurant at zero notice on Valentine's night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Inverness Centre is conveniently located on Millburn Road, the main road as you enter the centre of Inverness. All bedrooms have en-suite with both bath and shower, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers and freeview on 40" wall-mounted plasma TVs. Our windows have also been replaced so, despite being close to the road, traffic noise is barely noticeable within the hotel. We also offer free wi-fi with the option to purchase 5x faster ultimate connection at £5 for 24hrs. This is available to purchase at reception and online and can be used across 3 different devices for the 24hr period. Our restaurant and bar is open for breakfast, and dinner and offers a wide selection of food. We are also open to non-hotel residents. Interestingly the restaurant and bar is a listed building as it was one of the last remaining distilleries to operate in Inverness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel Inverness
- Inverness Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel Scotland