“The perfect stay”

Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel
Ranked #7 of 35 Hotels in Inverness
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We booked a family room and had an enormous room with a king size bed, two singles and a cot and still plenty of space for the kids to play. Staff were friendly and welcoming. The restaurant ("Thyme") was great - delicious freshly cooked food and good value and the staff could not have been more accommodating of our family.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Hollie R, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Inverness Centre Millburn Road. It remains our main objective to provide a high standard of service and rooms. We are delighted to hear that you feel we achieved this. We look forward to welcoming you back to Premier Inn in the future.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights last week as a stop-over on my tour around Scotland. When I booked it was the last Premier Inn available in Inverness but when I return to Inverness it will be my first choice!

Reception was friendly and efficient which is just what I needed after a 350 mile trip on a motorbike! My room was spotlessly clean and very comfortable and the shower was fantastic with lots of power and plenty of hot water!

On my first night, the restaurant, Thyme, had just been re-opened following a refurbishment. Yes, there were the inevitable hiccups as staff came to grips with the new layout, systems and menus, but the food was really very good and the service was good too. I didn't see the old restaurant but the new one is really nice!

On my second night, the restaurant didn't run quite as smoothly but it certainly didn't detract from my enjoyment and relaxation. The staff went the extra mile to try and make things run as smooth as possible and I certainly enjoyed my stay.

Breakfasts were excellent too and I would certainly make this Premier Inn my first choice when I return to Inverness.

I'm not sure that this is allowed, but I would like to extend a special mention to Linda, Fiona and Daina in the restaurant who were simply brilliant! Thanks Ladies, you are a real credit to Premier Inn!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank WelshGreyhound
Reviewed September 13, 2013

I stayed at this Premier Inn for one night last weekend. The hotel is located within easy walking distance of Inverness City Centre. My room was spacious and spotlessly clean and situated at the back of the hotel away from the road so was nice and quiet. The staff were very pleasant and helpful. The restaurant was closed for refurb during our stay, we were given the option of dining at the Thistle Hotel but chose to have breakfast at the nearby Morrison's supermarket. The only negative (and hence the reason why I have dropped the rating to 4 out of 5) was that I was travelling with two companions, we had booked as a party but my friends were placed in the annex whereas I (a lone female) was given a room in the main building of the hotel. That apart, I would recommend this hotel as it is one of the nicer Premier Inns I've stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed at the hotel one night and it was perfect. Clean, cheap and quiet near to the city centre (2 miles) with free parking.
We had dinner in the hotel restaurant which was perfect. One of us is coeliac so the team leader of the restaurant checked the ingredients of each dish for us.
Helpful and very nice people working for the hotel.
I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2013

stayed for one night business trip. Room clean and fresh. Staff very friendly and helpful. Nice quiet hotal and although its on one of the main Inverness roads you do not hear any traffic at night/day when you are in your room or the restaurant.
Restaurant getting an overhaul I understand so my review is on what once was as it were, but if its the same staff it will be superb.

Room Tip: Upper rooms may have a good view
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 6, 2013

set inside an old distillery means its a lot cosier looking than most in the chain
everything else was as expected
great staff and great beds and breakfast was freshly cooked to order
back in 2 weeks cant wait

Room Tip: the aircon in room 11 didnt seem to work probably fixed now but on leaving there was no one at rece...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Twin room spacious, clean and comfortable. Large TV which we appreciated as I was staying with my mother and stayed in for the evening another chair would have been good. On the main road into Inverness but noise was minimal. We had continental breakfast which was good value, plenty of choice. Our room was booked well in advance and was excellent value for £25!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Hollie R, Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2013

Thank you for reviewing your stay at Premier Inn Millburn Road. We always strive to provide customers with a comfortable stay and we are delighted to find that you enjoyed your experience at this Premier Inn. Your feedback is very much appriciated and will be passed onto the team at Millburn Road.