All reviewsmillburn roadthyme restaurantadjacent restaurantmeal dealusual standardinverness centrebusy roadmain roada great nights sleepbudget hotelweekend breaknight's sleepvery pleasant staycontinental breakfastbusiness tripcomfortable roomcar park
Reviewed July 12, 2013

A very pleasant stay. Had dinner and breakfast in their restaurant and enjoyed both meals. The staff were very friendly and efficient. Left my keycard in my room by accident, on returning in the early hours, the night staff issued me with a duplicate keycard without any quibble.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

During my stay I went to the restaurant for a meal as part of the pre paid meal package. I ordered the £11.85 steak which arrived stone cold as were the peas and tinned mushrooms. I was offered a free coffee as an apology, I didn't fancy the "chef" having a second attempt at the steak due to having seen what happens in kitchens when food is taken back. Staff then forgot about the sweet which I had to chase for. My advice would be to avoid the food at all costs.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank mack0619
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for your review. At Premier Inn it remains our main objective to provide guests with a comfortable stay and deliver a high level of service in all our establishments, both in our hotels and restaurants. We sincerely apologise that on this occasion we failed provide this. Please be assured that your comments will be duly followed up by the Management Team at this hotel. We hope to welcome you back to Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

I would like to first of all apologise for my review of this property, which appeared last week on this site, as it had an incorrect rating shown. As will be seen above I would rate it as very good. Now on to the review.
Along with friends, my wife and I stayed at this Inn for three nights while on a sightseeing break . We had stayed at the Inn a few years ago and decided to come back again and I am glad we did. The Inn has recently been refurbished (at the beginning of the year) and it was very fresh and tidy. All the staff we came in contact with were very friendly, the restaurant is now all part of the Inn, breakfasts could not be better and dinner at night was also up to a very good standard. Having stayed at a few Premier Inns in the past I would say that this one must be up there with the best as it suited us down to the ground for our short holiday break. We had a lift in our part of the Inn.

Room Tip: Our rooms faced the main road which was quite close with the railway line beside, but with double glazing and also secondary glazing we were not aware of any undue traffic noise. Room 18 has bags of space.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2013

Superb hotel minutes from city centre . No lift but not a great problem if you are mobile . Room was spotless and well appointed . My room did not have a view but not a problem fora one night stay . Staff friendly and helpful . Restaurant offered a good selection of food and drinks .would stay again .

Room Tip: Rooms at front may get traffic noise and train traffic.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This property is conveniently situated about 20 minute walk or a 3 minute bus ride from the rail/bus station. It is located in the grounds of an old distillery, in fact the restaurant is inside the original distillery building. But ... take your earplugs if you are in a front facing room - the Scottish equivalent of the M1 passes the windows, together with a Scottish Rail marshalling depot for the North of Scotland! The rooms facing the hill are very quiet, but not much natural light. The rooms themselves have been refurbished recently, but the mattresses are extremely hard, even though they are brand new. We found the restaurant excellent with quick service, reasonable prices and the staff were friendly and very pleasant. The staff in reception are excellent - some of the best we have encountered.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple