We stayed at Premier Inn Millburn Road over easter weekend. The room we stayed in (Room 20) was lovely. This room was one of the newly updated ones and they look amazing!! Our room was a family room and it was just a perfect size for us having a toddler! When we booked in, we couldnt get a ground floor room (which was requested) but they went out of their way to get a room ready for us that was on 1st floor room. My only complaint about the room was that the door was very stiff and had to push it hard to shut it properly. When i asked for anything from the Housekeeping, they went out of their way to get it for us! 5*stars for the housekeeping team!
My main complaint about the hotel is that the service at restaurant was incredibly slow on the 1st nite we were there. Despite booking a table for 13 people 2 months ago, we came in at 17.30 and didnt leave until 9pm!! Not great when u have a 2 year old needing a sleep. People came in after us and were fed and left before us!! Surely families with young children, should be catered for early???!! There was at least a 30/40min wait in btween each course!! Ordered a apple crumble with ice cream, the menu stated it was to be served warm, but when i recieved the pudding, it was STONE COLD!!!
The 2nd nite however the service was quicker and had no complaints there.
My toddler loved your mini bridge and garden, so well done to whoever does the garden. She is still asking about the bridge and garden 2 days later!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Premier Inn Inverness Centre is conveniently located on Millburn Road, the main road as you enter the centre of Inverness. All bedrooms have en-suite with both bath and shower, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryers and freeview on 40" wall-mounted plasma TVs. Our windows have also been replaced so, despite being close to the road, traffic noise is barely noticeable within the hotel. We also offer free wi-fi with the option to purchase 5x faster ultimate connection at £5 for 24hrs. This is available to purchase at reception and online and can be used across 3 different devices for the 24hr period. Our restaurant and bar is open for breakfast, and dinner and offers a wide selection of food. We are also open to non-hotel residents. Interestingly the restaurant and bar is a listed building as it was one of the last remaining distilleries to operate in Inverness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel Inverness
- Inverness Premier Inn
- Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel Scotland