“friendly staff in a very good hotel”

Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel
Ranked #7 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
Sunderland, United Kingdom
“friendly staff in a very good hotel”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

I couldn't find fault with this hotel. The staff both in the hotel and the adjoining restaurant were very friendly and helpful throughout my stay. The all you can eat breakfast was excellent and the evening meal also of very good quality. My room was immaculately clean and very comfortable and though situated on the groundfloor overlooking the main road it was surprisingly quiet. The hotel is ideally located as it is no more than a 10 minute walk away from the town centre. I would certainly stay at this Premier Inn again and recommend it to others.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Bethany M, Reception Team Leader at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Hello

Thank You for taking the time to write a review on your stay with us at Inverness Centre (Millburn Road)

I am glad to hear the staff, were friendly and helpful while you stayed with us, I will be sure to pass this feedback to the relevant departments. We take a great deal of pride in our Hotel and guests so I am glad this is reflecting in our feedback.

The rooms have recently had a refurbishment, and they are great. The windows were also replaced so I am glad the road noise did not affect you while you slept.

I will be sure to pass the restaurant feedback to Linda, our Food and Beverage Manager who will be delighted to pass this to her team.

Thank You again for your feedback, and we hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Chester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 22, 2012

My husband and i stayed for one night in the premier inn. We couldn't believe the quality of the room it was so modern and clean and exceeded all out expectations.All the staff from the reception to the bar staff and the restaurant staff were so friendly and helpful nothing was too much trouble. The decor in the restaurant was bright and everywhere was spotless. The menu was very good something to suit every taste and within everyones budget. The breakfast buffet was extensive so much so we didn't eat until evening time as we were too full.
The hotel is also within walking distance of Inverness city center about 10-15 minutes depending how quick you walk.Would i reccomend this hotel you bet i would. Another plus point is that you can hire a car from a hire firm inside the hotel which was a really easy thing to do. I booked on the internet (before we left home) and we were on our way within five minutes - brilliant. When we are next in Inverness we will head straight for this hotel -it can't be beaten on quality or price.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Bethany M, Reception Team Leader at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Hello

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on your stay at Premier Inn (Millburn Road)

I am so pleased to hear this is the best Premier Inn you have stayed with and that the service you received from all our team members was so good. I will be sure to pass to Linda, our Food and Beverage Manager that you both enjoyed your experience in the rest rant who will be more than happy to pass this feedback to her team members.

The hotel is very close to the City Centre, which is very good for our guests, especially if they do not have a car to travel.

Our rooms have just recently had a refurbishment so the standard of the rooms are very high. Our Housekeeping Team work very hard to ensure their rooms are cleaned to a very high standard, so I am glad you were happy with your rooms.

Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope to see you both again soon.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 21, 2012

my partner and i are just back from an overnight stay and felt we needed to write a review about our experience.On arrival we were treated to the highest quality of service could not fault the receptionist one bit as she made us feel very welcome.We were checked in instantly and on opening our bedroom door we were gobsmacked at how lovely the room was.My partner took the £22 deal per person which was a 3 course meal with a drink of your choice and breakfast of your choice the next morning.The restaurant we would highly recommend as the food was outstanding and not forgetting the lovely and very polite staff who catered to our every need and more.We can honestly say that we can't wait to stay here again and hope it will be real soon.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking time to write a review on your previous stay at Inverness Centre (Millburn Road)

We have just recently had a refurbishment carried out in the hotel, so I am pleased to agree with you the rooms are great!!

I am glad you received a high level of service from the staff and I will be sure to pass this feedback to them. I am so glad to hear you would recommend our restaurant and I will ensure the Food and Beverage team know how happy you were. The Meal Deal is a great offer and very well priced so again I am glad your husband enjoyed it.

Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback, and hope you will come and visit us again soon.
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Nice, fresh, up-to-date rooms. No disturbances. Great service (not that I needed to bother staff too much but very helpful & friendly when I did.) Good feed at reasonable price & plenty of choice for breakfast. Handy also for the cinema & supermarket / petrol station.

Premier Inns seem to be consistently good value & a decent standard (although this can vary) but this one is about as good as they come!

Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Hello

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about the hotel.

I am very pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us here at Premier Inn (Millburn Road). I will be sure to pass the feedback about the restaurant back to Linda, our Food and Beverage Manager who will be more than happy to pass this over to her team.

I am pleased you were happy with the room, we have recently had a refurbishment done and I agree they are great!! Housekeeping work hard to ensure their rooms are 100%, so I am glad you found them nice and fresh.

The team are more than happy to help with anything they can, so I am glad to hear you received friendly, helpful service from them.

Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to see you again soon.
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Standard rooms but what makes this Premier Inn different is the staff from very helpful reception through to the staff in the restaurant that anticipate when you will be ready for your hot meal at breakfast. Great customer service makes such a difference.

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Jen041
Bethany M, Reception Team Leader at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Hello

Thank you for taking your time to write a review on your stay at Inverness Centre (Millburn Road)

Your comment about the staff is strongly appreciated as we try everyday to ensure our guests get the best possible service the team can provide. I will pass the restaurant feedback to Linda, our food and beverage manager who be delighted to hear how well her staff are doing.

Thank you again, and we hope to see you again in the future
St. Neots, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 9, 2012

We stood 3 nights in this fantastic environement and were just amazed by the hotel, the adjacent restaurant as well as by the professionalism and kindness of the hotel staff. The best Premier Inn we had the last 2 years.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank iramike
Hello

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Inverness Centre (Millburn Road)

I am pleased to hear the professionalism of the staff and there kindness was to a high level, I will be sure to pass this on to the relevant departments. To hear you thought this was one of the best premier Inns you both stayed at in a couple of years is amazing for us, as we pride ourselves in our hotel and our guests.

I am sure Linda, our food and beverage manager will be delighted to hear you enjoyed the restaurant and her staff provided you with a high level of service.

Thank you for your feedback, and we hope to see you both soon.
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We spent 2 days at this Premier Inn. What a pleasure to have such nice, polite, staff on hand for check in and breakfast. The rooms are definitely up to the top standard of Premier Inn rooms and spotlessly clean. Tea and coffee making facilities are in the room too. Our rooms were quiet even during the raging storm on the Monday and Tuesday nights of our stay. This hotel is near the main shopping of Inverness within walking distance about 0.5km away. Definitely recommended to anyone looking for a good sleep and very good breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Becca C, Reception Team Leader at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (Millburn Rd) Hotel, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our Premier Inn.

It's great to hear that you found our teams to be friendly and helpful - I will make sure to pass this on to them.

We have had a lot of brilliant feedback following our rooms being refurbished earlier this year so I'm happy to hear you agree. Our windows were also replaced earlier this year and I have to agree they have made a huge difference. The weather recently has been their first big test, but it sounds like they passed with flying colours!

It's always good to hear that someone is happy to recommend us to friends. I hope we will also be welcoming you back again soon.

Thanks again for taking the time to leave your feedback.