“Great find!”

Blend Tea & Coffee Merchants
Ranked #2 of 17 Coffee & Tea in Inverness
Reviewed August 10, 2014

Stumbled across this hidden gem staying in Inverness, being from Melbourne I love my coffee and safe to say it's the best coffee I've had in Scotland!
The staff are amazingly friendly and great to chat to. Got some great recommendations for the rest of my trip from them which was a massive bonus!
The food is amazing- so fresh and healthy with the perfect helping of unhealthy! I adored the fact that my smoked salmon and scrambled egg bagel was served with crisps even at breakfast time!
Great to have some gluten free and healthier options available all in the one place too. If I could take the store with me everywhere I definitely would!!

Loved everything about the place! Highly recommended!!

1  Thank Rydiabink
There are newer reviews for Blend Tea & Coffee Merchants

Reviewed August 6, 2014

This place looked nice and clean from the outside which is what attracted us initially. The waiter was freindly. We had homemade butternut squash soup, fresh bread, tea and smoothie. Really really tasty. Good prices too. Look for this place while out and about in Inverness

2  Thank Diane M
Reviewed August 2, 2014

As locals we have used most places in Inverness for Coffee,Tea and snacks etc, but discovering Blend was fantastic, very friendly staff and the decaf Latte and bacon bagel's go down a treat every time. The tables having games on is a great idea, you know if they are happy for you to be playing games there is no rush to get you out the door like many places, over all we love the place and would recommend it to everyone....

Reviewed July 30, 2014

Nice little cafe with select coffees and great freshly made soup and bagels, stumbled across the place in a back street, don't be pug off by the surrounding areas.
The tea and coffee were great along with a berry smoothie and homemade soup.
Nice atmosphere, good service.

1  Thank Jim M
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Very helpful staff.
Pleasant surroundings
Freshly made food
Great selection of teas and coffee.
Soy milk offered