Beaufort Hotel
Kingsmills Hotel(Inverness)
$355
$124
  • Pool
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$151
$131
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsjacuzzi bathroyal roomlog firevenisoncity centrelounge barkipperswould stay againlovely hotellovely roomfull scottishfew minutes walkstayed for one nightcouple of nightsvisiting invernesscooked breakfastloch ness
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Beaufort Hotel for one night and the staff were very helpful and professional. The staff had a great knowledge of the area. I also ate at the restaurant, and the saddle of venison was amazing. I Would highly recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: November 2013
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We didn't stay at the Beaufort overnight as we all live locally - but we did have our Inverness Tours Annual Business Dinner there last Friday (30th November). It was fabulous. Everything was beyond expectations. The Chandelier Room was sumptuous, and the service fitted the surroundings. The staff were warm, friendly and helpful as well as being super-efficient, and whoever was doing the cooking deserves a Rosette. 9 people in the room, all involved in the tourist trade - and no-one used less than superlatives for how good their dinner was. Well done the Beaufort - we will be back, and we have already raved about our night to anyone who stands still long enough for us to tell!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Booked the hotel through bookings.com last minute. What a great surprise. Lovely modern but traditional hotel. Clean and fresh decor, very comfortable.Friendly, proffessional staff. Our room was spacious and comfy and what a breakfast in the morning!! Totally unexpected for the price we paid. This is a hotel that I would choose to return to again and again. A perfect family owned hotel.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

I recently went to this hotel to meet some friends. The staff were very welcoming as I walked in and managed to get a seat by their roaring fire. The food was superb and I couldn't fault it. The bar has recently added lots of new malts, which is good if that's your thing. When I was last here I gave it a 4/5, but recently it's become one of my favourites.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Yordimclaff
Reviewed November 21, 2013

Stayed here for my brothers wedding in october. Great staff, great service, fantastic room. Left with a smile on my face. Would definatley recomend and the next time im in inverness i would definatley stay again.

• Stayed: October 2013