“Cinema ok, food a rip-off”
Review of Vue Cinema

Vue Cinema
Ranked #8 of 10 Fun & Games in Inverness
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Scotland
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“Cinema ok, food a rip-off”
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Just a standard multi-plex cinema. Bought some sweets and they were so expensive!! We were also there a few months ago and all the tables were dirty.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank PaulaScot

Inverness, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“nice wee night out”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Good range of the latest movies with facilities such as pool, air hockey and game machines in the lobby you can waste time on until your movie starts. The food a tad bit over priced.

Visited September 2013
Belfast, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“The price is not worth it”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Vue is located with good parking and building fit for purpose. The foyer often looks litter strewn and queues can be lengthy but the staff do try their best.
The problem is the cost - for a family paying over £30 to see one film is just not cost effective; wait a few months own the dvd and still save £20!
Cinema screenings are often half empty for this reason - why not reduce the cost and by more people going more frequently this would increase footfall and profits.
Eden Court cinema much cheaper too.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank LORBREM1
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Shocking staff!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Well I took my daughters to see monster inc university, after waiting over half an hour in the que soon as we got to the till the staff sat talking for over 15 minute's (I shouted them over but they looked at me and continued to talk to each other) the time they came over and decided to serve me to get tickets they said to me oh looks like its full now cant see that film! Well if they bloody served me 15 minutes before I would have got in!! I then went to speak to the management who was very rude and didnt care, his exact words were "what u want me to do about it eh" pardon!!! Will not be going back!!!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank mummyamz
Elgin
98 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 151 helpful votes
“Good cinema, don't buy food or drink here it's expensive.”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

We came to watch Elysium on Orange Wednesdays. We have been to this cinema quite a few times before. It's a good cinema with good clean toilets, so many cinemas have dirty smelly toilets I find.

There is a large Tesco almost next to the cinema, I would recommend eating and drinking here first then popping in for the film. You will save ££££'s by doing this.

All in all a good efficient establishment that is very good at what it does.

Visited August 2013