“Awesome time! :-)”

Inverness Bike Hire
More attraction details
Owner description: we specialise in all types of mountain and hybrid bikes suited to all degrees of riding proficiency. we are situated in the Caledonian Gift shop beside the clock tower and infront of the tourist information centre right in the centre of the city.we offer great advice and maps to enhance your riding experience of Inverness.
Inverness
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome time! :-)”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I needed a mountain bike for a weekend of biking in Aviemore. The team were so helpful and super friendly. They were genuinely passionate about getting me the right bike and me getting the most out of the hire. Highly recommended!!! I had an awesome time as well.

Visited June 2014
highlandspirit, Manager at Inverness Bike Hire, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
many thanks for your positive review, cant really add anything to that. I am glad our passion for giving our customers the best experience was evident.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING”
Reviewed June 19, 2014

amazing one hour while waiting for train, bike hire to the river and went up the castle + cycle around the town. Owner is sooooo friendly!!! =))

Visited June 2014
1 Thank clandia s
highlandspirit, Manager at Inverness Bike Hire, responded to this review, June 21, 2014
we have no set times. we will rent out our bikes for any period of time. you only needed it for an hour and so thats what you got. far better to kill time cycling round the city and the canal. we are so glad we could help
“Great bikes , very friendly service !”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

I can see why this hire company , is so highly rated on Trip Advisor . Nothing is too much trouble, for the owner Martin , who is really helpful and friendly !

highlandspirit, Manager at Inverness Bike Hire, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Many thanks for your positive review. we are totally flexible in our approach. we never say NO. we always want the best for our customers so that they return again and again. thank you
Brighton, United Kingdom
“North South East & West”
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I am just back from a 6 day trip in the highlands. I Hired a bike with Inverness Bike hire for 4 days & couldn't be happier.
They supplied me with a nice Hybrid bike & gave me use of tools & tube & helmet etc.
All in all very nice , easy to chat to guys & I wold highly recommend going there & getting out as all directions around inverness are great.

Visited May 2014
highlandspirit, Manager at Inverness Bike Hire, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
many thanks for your positive review and great photo. we look forward to welcoming you back to the highlands very soon. - thanks for the mail.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A must do adventurous ride with great views, sights and stops on the way”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My trip was along the canal. We were a family of 5 and hired a guide named Ashley. We had several bikes to choose from. The views were fantastic. Ashley ensured that we were all comfortable and it was really nice to have him along. If you wanted to hire a bike take a guide along with you I would definitely recommend this place.

Visited May 2014
highlandspirit, Manager at Inverness Bike Hire, responded to this review, May 30, 2014
many thanks for taking the time to share your experiences. Ashley is just one of 3 guides that we have and this enables us to offer you an escorted ride to any location at anytime. we look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Inverness in the near future. thank you.