“kazza”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Inverness
“kazza”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Ate here last week ,its the only place I eat at in Inverness,The fish and chips are orgasmic,light crispy batter and large enough portion,excellent value for money,had many meals here,hardest part is what to choose,friendly staff always ask how your food is.if you havent been try it,you wont be disapointed.

• Visited June 2013
FlukeInn, Manager at The Fluke, responded to this review, July 19, 2013
Hi thanks for taking to the time to complete a review. It is a pleasure to read when a guest takes the time to put on positive comments my team and I thank you for them. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Thanks,

Jarvis McCaughey

“Okay pub, dour staff!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The food here is quite nice, but the drinks are a little on the pricey side for my liking. Not one of the staff cracked a smile in all the time we were in. This in itself makes the place quite without atmosphere. Not exactly inviting and reflecting lovely Highland hospitality.

Toilets were a bit rundown and the toilet roll holder landed on my foot! Plenty of handtowels etc though. Can't say I'll be racing back.

• Visited May 2013
FlukeInn, Manager at The Fluke, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Hi thanks for taking to the time to complete a review. First let me apologise for it not being the experience you where looking for. Knowing the service we usually deliver and being known as friendly local pub this is never the opinion we would like anyone to have of the Fluke. I would be grateful if we could chat and discuss the specifics of your visit. If you could contact me on 01463220957 if I am not around please leave a message and I will contact you. Regarding the toilets they will be involved in our refurbishment later this year.

Thanks,