“Okay pub, dour staff!”

The Fluke
Ranked #103 of 255 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: Bar, British, Pub, Scottish
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Okay pub, dour staff!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013

The food here is quite nice, but the drinks are a little on the pricey side for my liking. Not one of the staff cracked a smile in all the time we were in. This in itself makes the place quite without atmosphere. Not exactly inviting and reflecting lovely Highland hospitality.

Toilets were a bit rundown and the toilet roll holder landed on my foot! Plenty of handtowels etc though. Can't say I'll be racing back.

• Visited May 2013
FlukeInn, Manager at The Fluke, responded to this review, June 1, 2013
Hi thanks for taking to the time to complete a review. First let me apologise for it not being the experience you where looking for. Knowing the service we usually deliver and being known as friendly local pub this is never the opinion we would like anyone to have of the Fluke. I would be grateful if we could chat and discuss the specifics of your visit. If you could contact me on 01463220957 if I am not around please leave a message and I will contact you. Regarding the toilets they will be involved in our refurbishment later this year.

Thanks,