“Don`t miss this gem!”

Ship Space
Ranked #19 of 92 things to do in Inverness
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Free. 10am - 3pm. Includes 1:10 scale Titanic model and exhibit.No parking, drop-off only. Nearest parking Telford St Retail Park.
Reviewed April 8, 2014

A facinating collection of weird and wonderful exhibits. Not just Titanic, but a d.i.y. dalek. Thunderbird 3 and all kinds of crazy stuff built out of bits and pieces. A dummy that snores, a cafe where you make your own tea, it's all here. Don`t miss this if you are in Inverness, kids love it. So will most adults.

2  Thank Nick1841
There are newer reviews for Ship Space

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I cannot find a word to describe how I felt after visiting this attraction but one: inspired.
Everything here is made by the owner, and his family, and you can feel the love and hardwork in every detail of this wonderful and unique place.
I totally recommend it!

Reviewed March 29, 2014

It is awesome and unique!I surprised myself with the good work and creativity of the place!
Lovely staff!!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Walking in we were a bit dubious but it's a very fun place to go! All interactive and a lot of information on the Titanic. It was very enchanting, we had a great hour or so there.

Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

A museum held together by passion and enthusiasm. Well worth a visit and a donation. If I was a kid again I would absolutely love it. And I'm an adult and I still do.

2  Thank Owen H