“To Steve with thanks”

Highland Trike Tours- Day Tours
Ranked #19 of 49 Tours in Inverness
More attraction details
Owner description: Highland Trike Tours offers chauffeur-driven trike tours around the beautiful Highlands of Scotland. Enjoy the thrill and freedom of a motorbike while seated comfortably as if you were in a car. Its the perfect way to take in the stunning Highland scenery. A ride with us is sure to change the way you see and experience the Highlands!
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Had a wonderful time
So wrote this in rhyme
To tell you how much we enjoyed it.

We're too old we thought but NO we were NOT
A trike is a great way to travel.
With Steve as our guide
We were thrilled by the ride
And the views from the trike were a marvel.

Stop off where you will said Steve
Take your fill of the grandeur thats all around
To show where we'd been
He captured the scene
Happy memories in photos are found!

Thanks for everything
We'd do it again!

Two auld rock n'rollers :-)

4  Thank Alan H
TrikeShuggy, Owner at Highland Trike Tours- Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful and creative review, Alan. Wish you "auld rock n'rollers" all the best, Steve.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

My partner and I were in Scotland for a few days break from running our own business. I had found Highland Trike Tours on the internet and booked in advance, Steve was very flexible and I was able to choose a day and time that was perfect. Steve pulled up after we arrived (as planned) to surprise my partner. I am not keen on bikes...but my partner loves them. I figured this would be a great way for us to both enjoy seeing some of the best bits of Scotland. I was a little nervous, but Steve was so friendly and caring he soon bought me round. We had helmets with mouthpieces so we could chat to each other, gloves and there were waterproofs if needed. Steve was a very safe and thoughtful driver and let me ease into it before getting up to a safe, but decent, speed. The ride was just simply amazing...like nothing I have ever experienced before. Steve realised that the light may start to fade so made an early stop to do some photos, though he didn't need to because by the time we reached "Millionaires View" the sun was glorious. The view itself was amazing...and even being a millionaire would not have made that view, our hot chocs and biscuits any better than it already was!!!!
We can't wait to get back to Scotland and go out for a longer Tour....wish we lived closer, think I would get Steve to drive me to work each day! My only regret is that I had not found him and Shuggy earlier as I would have loved to gone out for a Tour on my honeymoon...which was in the Highlands! (would also make a great, unique wedding day ride!!!) Good Luck Steve (and Shuggy too of course) x Jenni

5  Thank AbbeyWeaver

Thanks so much for your wonderful and detailed review Jenni. It really makes us proud to hear these comments. I hope you do visit the Highlands again and take another ride on Shuggy. Untill we meet again - all the best, Steve.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

We found ourselves in Invergordon on a sunday at the end of the season. Tourist information said most things were closed and bus and trains were limited services. Taxis were sunday rates. Then we saw the Trike tours advert. A quick phone call and Steve arrived with his trike. He brought all we needed helmets jackets gloves ect. He plans the tour to suit you, where you want to go and how long you want to be. We saw some lovelly scotish countryside. At a beauty spot Steve produced coffee in china mugs- tartan china. He also took some great photos and emailed them to us. My husband is an ex biker, but I have no interest in bikes. But I have to say I loved the trike, its all shiny red body work and chrome. The perfect experience I would recomend to anybody. Thanks Steve

5  Thank Tina K
TrikeShuggy, Owner at Highland Trike Tours- Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 26, 2012

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such a comprehensive and glowing review, Tina. This really helps future clients get an excellent sense of the experience. Trust you had a fantastic time on your cruise. Kind regards, Steve.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

We booked the trip as a surprise for our husbands in advance. The settlement by email worked just fine. Steve showed up on time to the hotel to pick up the men. Unfortunately it rained a lot, but Steve had the complete facilities like rain.The ride through the beautiful area was wonderful.
Steve is a safe driver and we felt very comfortable.
Thanks for the great photos, the great coffee and very friendly service. We enjoyed it very much and can Higland Trike Tours to anyone!
Maike & Co.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review, Maike. It's always great to hear that the rain doesn't detract from a great experience!

Reviewed August 25, 2012

My mom and I had always dreamed of seeing the Scottish Highlands, and when we found Highland Trike Tours it sounded perfect. Steve customized a tour for us that ensured we saw exactly what we wanted to see (although we both agree we're going to have to go do it again to see everything else by trike!). Steve was amazing. During my entire tour of the British Isle's I felt the safest on the road behind Steve on Shuggy, LOL. Those tour bus drivers scared me! We were able to see Loch Ness, Culloden, a clottie well on the Black Isle, and shaggy cows. Steve even went way out of his way to find the shaggy cows for my mom.

This was by far the highlight of our trip and we tell everyone we meet all about it. Driving through the highlands with the mist and fresh air was exactly how we imagined it. We both fell in love and can't wait to go back. Steve will be the first person we call!

3  Thank Michelle C
TrikeShuggy, Owner at Highland Trike Tours- Day Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Michelle. We really appreciate you taking the time to write about your Trike Tour experience. I truly hope you do get another chance to visit these shores - there's so much more to see!!