“Slow service, nice food.”

Loch Ness House Beefeater
Ranked #106 of 278 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Championing the unique flavours which come with chargrill cooking methods, Beefeater Grill Loch Ness House offers a modern take on traditional steakhouse dining. Alongside an accomplished bar stock, prime meat cuts, fresh fish and wholesome vegetarian dishes make up the simple yet diverse Beefeater menu. Beefeater Grill restaurants pride themselves on sourcing the finest meat cuts and premium seasonal produce. Also renowned for its family-friendly welcome, Beefeater Grill presents a 'Little Eaters' menu, offering a fun range of dishes for children. Evoking a lively ambience and offering a menu filled with favourites, Beefeater restaurants are a consistent crowd pleaser.
Reviewed September 13, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I dined here this evening whilst staying in the area on holiday. We arrived at 17.45 and left at 19.45 two hours for three courses is a long time especially as they were quiet on diners at the time.
The meals were all lovely and we didn't have any issues with the food, the waiter was polite and the restaurant was clean. However we were seated next to the outside doors which even when shut were rather drafty, add this to the air con being on as well so by the time we left we were shivering and couldn't wait to get into a heated car.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

My wife and I had a really nice late afternoon lunch, early dinner here mid-week.

The food was very tasty and the staff were very pleasant and helpful. The price was great too as we used a 40% discount voucher which is their late summer promotion, I don’t think it can be beaten!!!

Reviewed September 10, 2017 via mobile

Had a table booked for 6 of us. Waited 10mins to get seated, finally got seated and table was set while we were looking at menus, 1 person given 2 forks as they ran out of knives apparently. Good 10 minute wait for drink then 50 minute wait for our meals, only ordered mains. Were cold when we were served them, but we never conplained as were starving and just wanted to eat and get out of there. Dont think we will be back in near future. Alot of better places to eat in inverness

Reviewed September 9, 2017

Well we witnessed our dining neighbors having a Tomahawk Steak (freak'in amazing!!!!) and our lunch was great but my Fish & Chips (Haddock specifically) was the best batter-fry and freshest fish ever. Absolutely incredible in this restaurant know for steak. Great service. Clean restaurant. Well done!

Reviewed September 6, 2017

My husband and I were staying at the adjacent Premier Inn so it was simple to have our evening meal here. I had the chicken escalope whilst my husband picked gammon steak and we both chose Lemon Curd Sorbet to follow. The main courses were tasty and the sorbet was absolutely divine. For a chain restaurant the prices seemed a little high especially the wine.

Two things disturbed me a little. When our server came to take our order she asked if we had booked a 'saver package' or similar. We didn't know there was one but apparently it had to be booked online. Secondly, we were almost finished our wine when a bar waiter came and asked if we'd finished with the glasses as they'd run out.

1  Thank Librarising79