“Good Food , Long Wait for it.”

Loch Ness House Beefeater
Ranked #111 of 268 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Championing the unique flavours which come with chargrill cooking methods, Beefeater Grill Loch Ness House offers a modern take on traditional steakhouse dining. Alongside an accomplished bar stock, prime meat cuts, fresh fish and wholesome vegetarian dishes make up the simple yet diverse Beefeater menu. Beefeater Grill restaurants pride themselves on sourcing the finest meat cuts and premium seasonal produce. Also renowned for its family-friendly welcome, Beefeater Grill presents a 'Little Eaters' menu, offering a fun range of dishes for children. Evoking a lively ambience and offering a menu filled with favourites, Beefeater restaurants are a consistent crowd pleaser.
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We go to the beefeater quite a lot as the Food is generally good but having to wait an hour and forty minutes for our main course is becoming quite unacceptable.Last night we complained to the Manager to be told that they aloud 2 hours per table , no apology .
On finishing our meal ,which was very good we then spent another fifteen minutes wandering around trying to find somebody to pay.
Having owned and run a Restaurant for 30 years I can see that there is something sadly lacking with the management of this establishment .
We would come more often but because of the slow service , go elsewhere.

2  Thank DDS23

Reviewed June 3, 2014

The breakfast buffet offered a very limited number of options and was definetely not worth the price charged.

1  Thank RBieler
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Ate here for handiness whilst staying at Premier Inn. Staff very friendly, food very enjoyable. Kids menus good, plenty choice. Nice decor. Breakfast really good also, well cooked. Lots of things on offer, if only we'd had more room we'd have eaten more! Like the Premier Inn next door i can't find any negatives - well maybe just that after seeing neighbouring tables steak at dinner we wished we had ordered that too!! And make sure you book ahead!

Reviewed June 2, 2014

On arrival here without a booking judging from the constant amount of people coming in to eat here this place has clearly got return bookings so we reckoned it must be good. I've seen other reviews & I'm pleased to say to the contrary we had a very good experience at this place. We were in Inverness for 6 days & my sister is a "fussy " eater so I saw this place & suggested we give it a try. Result ! First on a busy Friday evening & they fitted us in & the service was very efficient. Customer service was excellent & food was timely & value for money & my sister voted it a good place to eat. Another result !
We received some starter vouchers so based on how good the place was we went back 3 days later on a quieter Monday evening & the service & food matched our previous experience.
There is a limited time only promotion ( featuring Vernon Kay who was born in 1974 the year Beefeater was founded ) So at the moment for their 40 yrs B'day - a '74 signature 8oz Tri Tip steak for £10.99 - excellent. The starters main courses & desserts we chose all ticked our boxes for food quality & value for money. I doubt we will be in Inverness for a while again , but if we were we would be going back to this Beefeater. It is conveniently located not far from town. & at the beginning of Loch Ness & the cruising points. It is also adjacent to a Premier Inn which is on the riverside & from what I saw that gets good reviews.

1  Thank Wheelers0161
Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Out for lunch. Ordered at bar & was asked for Loyalty card which I replied what's the point if you have to print off a voucher as I am unable to. In this day and age u should be able to scan the card and automatically discount the bill at the till when u have so many loyalty points As I can not use them . "Management would you like to reply as it borders on discrimination" . The food itself was lovely. The fact I'm unable to use my loyalty points is a shame :(