“Nothing Special”

Loch Ness House Beefeater
Ranked #105 of 267 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Championing the unique flavours which come with chargrill cooking methods, Beefeater Grill Loch Ness House offers a modern take on traditional steakhouse dining. Alongside an accomplished bar stock, prime meat cuts, fresh fish and wholesome vegetarian dishes make up the simple yet diverse Beefeater menu. Beefeater Grill restaurants pride themselves on sourcing the finest meat cuts and premium seasonal produce. Also renowned for its family-friendly welcome, Beefeater Grill presents a 'Little Eaters' menu, offering a fun range of dishes for children. Evoking a lively ambience and offering a menu filled with favourites, Beefeater restaurants are a consistent crowd pleaser.
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We stayed at the Premier Inn, so the restaurant was on site and it was too far to walk into town at night. The food was fine, nothing special, no real ale on tap and nowhere comfy to sit after you'd eaten. Staff were friendly and tried hard, but I wouldn't rush back, I prefer a traditional pub experience.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

I was feeling a bit under the weather and the waiter came back to my table with a glass of water for me as he saw I had some cold and flu tablets to take. He made sure everything was ok and we were happy. This is excellent service and just what you want in the catering business. Food was lovely and the waiter again showed us a cheaper menu we could order of. I would definitely recommend this restaurant lovely atmosphere aswell. We were also made to feel very welcome by being the waiters first customer of the new year.

Reviewed December 9, 2013 via mobile

We called in for a quick pint and ordered the platter for a wee nibble. It took 50 minutes to arrive !!!
The restaurant had six tables in. So not sure what the excuse was. When the starter arrived we told the barmaid how long we had waited and she replied ok I will let the kitchen know. No appology. No nothing. We will not return !!

1  Thank Lorraine C
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

Been to this place a few times and have never been disappointed. Great selection for food and drink at reasonable prices. Food is so delicious I always walk out the place with a completely full bloated stomach :-)

Reviewed December 1, 2013

Nice, very clean surroundings. Waitress very pleasant, however service was extremely slow. Definitely more staff needed. The food is fine, nothing great, but perfectly edible. We had 2 very elderly ladies with us who only wanted food of children's menu, they were happy to accommodate this. Extensive menu, but would say its probably not prepared from fresh. The very slow service is an issue needing to be addressed.