Husband surprised me by taking me here on the night of our anniversary. Wasn't even out of the car and we were greeted with a huge smile and the door being held open for us.
Our room was huge and very comfortable.
We got an upgrade where we had a hot tub and sauna outside our patio doors which made it even more special for us.
We didn't have an evening meal there but we did have breakfast which was 1st class, very tasty.
Hotel was just a 10 min walk from the city centre with plenty of shops and restaurants within walking distance.
Would definatley stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star boutique hotel opened in February 2006. A totally renovated Georgian Townhouse featuring stunning modern original design. The hotel also has a Chez Roux restaurant with a French flair and R-bar for cocktails. All produce used is local produce. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rocpool Reserve hotel & Chez Roux reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel And Chez Roux
- Rocpool Reserve Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel Inverness
- Rocpool Reserve Hotel & Chez Roux Inverness, Scotland