Here are the facts:
1. Beautiful surroundings which you can enjoy by walking through the farm's fields or from the stylish windows in your bedroom. (Genuinely one of the best places to wake up I have ever been)
2. Immaculate cottages and cleanliness.
3. Warm friendly hosts who are very helpful and delightful to chat to, but also manage to seemlessly give you your own personal space.
4. Breakfast is provided in your fridge (so much nicer than having it made for you at a specific time) and consists of home laid eggs from the resident chickens, local scottIsh bacon, an excellent selection of healthy cereals and homemade jam and bread.
5. Close but not too close to Inverness. Taxi is about £13.
I would definitely revisit this place and would highly recommend it to anyone who is planning on visiting the loch Ness / Inverness area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gask House Farm Holiday Cottages are situated in a beautiful rural setting in the Highlands of Scotland. A fifteen minute drive from Inverness city centre, Gask House Farm is a converted steading with three high quality, pet friendly self catering cottages for hire. This small farm is home to Highland cows, sheep and hens. We are ideally situated for golfing, walking, whisky trails, mountain biking and winter sport breaks not to mention the chance to see Loch Ness, castles, distilleries and enjoy all the culture of the Highlands. Only fifteen minutes to Castle Stuart, 35 mins to Nairn Championship course and one hour to Royal Dornoch. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Gask House Farm Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gask House Farm Cottages Inverness, Scotland