“Great fast service”

Filling Station
Ranked #90 of 255 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: American, Bar, British
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Filling Station coast to coast American restaurant and bar, has been created by a team of people who genuinely love good quality food, drinks and good times! No doubt you're thinking, well doesn't everybody want that? It's true many people do, but we have genuinely struggled to find somewhere that actually delivers all of these things. So our solution was simple - let's do it ourselves, the result is Filling Station
“Great fast service”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Recommended by a friend.....
Great welcome, great atmosphere.Good food, slightly pricey but is in the city centre kids loved it. Would Def go again

Inverness, United Kingdom
“I wonder if they were aiming for irony?”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I ate at the Filling Station with a group of friends at about 5pm. All the options were very expensive for the region with an average main costing around £12. I had eaten earlier so wasn't very hungry but decided to have the 5oz sirloin with chips etc. for £14.

The steak was chewy, flavourless and of poor quality. The sides were pitifully small with a handful of chips and thimble of "slaw". Ironically I came out hungrier than I went in.

This feeling of poor value was represented across our party of 4. We sat on the benches at the main entrance and it was cramped for even the smallest members of our group. The only redeeming feature of the place was the relatively warm service.

In summary: if you are standing opposite the “Filling” Station and are considering going in, turn to the left and go into The Ash instead. Much better value.

2 Thank Archizzle
Kingussie, United Kingdom
“Running on empty then go to the Filling Station - just superb”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Just finished lunch which was delicious in excellent surroundings and with first class service. We had the BBQ platter and our son had chicken and chips. Brilliant finger licking superb battered prawns sticky ribs and chicken wings. Finished off with cheese cake and two scoops of excellent ice cream for my son. Very busy so full marks to our waitress who kept up with drinks and orders. We'll done. Just a little warning don't know if they have wheelchair access as entrance is up several steps and the toilets are down stairs. So I suggest if needed I would call first just in case.

Cupar, United Kingdom
“Don't go there!!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Was very disappointed with whole meal. For the prices they charge they should be ashamed to serve up such poor quality food. My partner had the beefburger and he says it was the worst beefburger he has ever eaten. I had the chicken wrap and the chicken had chickened out! It was very dry and tasteless. Complained but they weren't much bothered. Never going back. Wished we'd walked a couple of hundred yards to the pub along the road where we would have received a far superior meal at a saving of more than half the price we paid. If we hadn't been so hungry we would walked out.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Irene904
“Quick service, friendly staff!”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick bite to eat. We were quickly seated, had friendly service, and the food was good. I would stop in again. I would compare this to chains like Applebee's in the states.

Visited February 2014