“Nice lunch, if a little overpriced”
Review of Filling Station

Filling Station
Ranked #90 of 255 Restaurants in Inverness
Cuisines: American, Bar, British
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Filling Station coast to coast American restaurant and bar, has been created by a team of people who genuinely love good quality food, drinks and good times! No doubt you're thinking, well doesn't everybody want that? It's true many people do, but we have genuinely struggled to find somewhere that actually delivers all of these things. So our solution was simple - let's do it ourselves, the result is Filling Station
Melvich, United Kingdom
“Nice lunch, if a little overpriced”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

Lunch here on Friday was very good although 2 chicken kebabs for just under £15 was a bit steep. They were tasty though, even though I would have liked a little more chicken (and I'm not a big eater). The service was fast and efficient so no complaints there.

Visited June 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent breakfast”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This place looks like a Wetherspoons or the like, but for breakfast I got a fantastic poached eggs on toast. I swear the bread is over an inch thick which actually works really well. Also the orange juice comes from a real orange, squeezed then, and not a bottle of "freshly squeezed orange juice". That alone gets it an extra star.
I can't speak for the lunchtime or evening food but would definitely recommend this be the place for breakfast as long as you don't mind eating in a pub.

Visited May 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Great !”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had a lovely lunch here with my partner, service from the man in the grey suit was fab !

Only thing i disliked was the brushetta starter, but my hot dog with philly cheese and bacon was lovely as was my partners pulled pork sandwich !

Cocktails were good and had a fab selection of drinks.

And was easy on the pennys, well the parters wallet should i say :)

Will return.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“One of the best in Inverness”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I have travelled widely through Inverness as I go there 4 or 5 times a year since 10 years ago. I have been to a number of restaurants in the city and this has to be the best one I've been to. We arrived at this restaurant on a very busy Friday last week and the staff were all so helpful in finding us somewhere to sit. After ordering our food, it didn't take long till it arrived which I was very impressed by the service. The food was thoroughly enjoyable and you get plenty of it. I'll be back.

ELGIN
“Really good late lunch”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

Visited Filling Station for the second time, for a late lunch and a cheeky cocktail! Had the cheeseburger from the lunch menu, as did my friend, and we couldn't fault them. Appeared to be homemade, very good texture and well cooked. Fries good, sauces and dips great too. Service attentive & friendly and food quick to arrive. Cocktails good also, which rounded off a lovely late lunch.

Will be back - definitely worth a visit!