“Perfect birthday treat”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 36 Hotels in Inverness
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Stayed in this premier inn on Thursday 31st October for my birthday as a treat with my boyfriend.
Checking in was really easy and the receptionist was very nice and lovely. We were chatting and she asked why I was over so I mentioned that it was my birthday and that we were just shopping and having dinner.
We were handed out key and told which room was ours. We were lucky enough to have a river view room which was amazing! The room was clean and perfect!
10 minutes after getting to our room we heard a knock at the door, when I opened it the receptionist had brought me up a box of chocolates and a card from all of them for my birthday which was a lovely surprise!
Had a great sleep, was very comfortable and no bother.
The stay over all was perfect! No faults at all, friendly staff lovely room and perfect view!
Would definitely recommend this hotel to stay in, also very close to restaurants and shops.

Room Tip: River view rooms are perfect!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and a very happy belated birthday!

I was delighted you had a great stay and I do hope it made your birthday celebrations extra special. Your words regarding my reception team were very kind and I will be sure to pass them on. Making sure my guest's have a brilliant stay is my team's #1 priority and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you once again for leaving a review and I hope to welcome you back soon!

Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,762)

Reviewed November 13, 2013

The hotel was nice, but due to some corporate policy staff are not allowed to turn up the heat in the dining area. Wearing a coat and hat to go for your dinner and breakfast ruined my trip! Premier Inn sort out the temperatures in your public areas!!!!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Stephanie H

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am sorry to hear of the problems you had with heating at the hotel.

I do need to clarify one part of your review, as there is no corporate policy preventing team members from turning up the heating. Unfortunately there was a fault with one of the units, which caused this problem during your stay. I have contacted the relevant contractors to fix this problem with urgency and it should be completed very soon.

I apologise once again for the inconvenience this caused and I hope it does not prevent you from using Premier Inn in the future.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

I had a very pleasant stay at this hotel recently it is in an excellent location, very clean and the staff were very friendly. Would highly recomment this hotel if visiting Inverness or the Inverness area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Geoffcxx
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay.

I am honoured you would recommend this hotel to friends and family and I will be sure to pass on your kind words to all of my team.

If there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Porter service and in-room refrigerator will satisfy my level of satisfaction because everything else was good.
My waife and I were to be away from home for 2 weeks and carrying 3 heavy suitcases. Unloading them and take them up into our room was a heavy task for an old man like me.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Buffs1978

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Your constructive feedback is certainly appreciated and your recommendations will be considered at the hotel.

I hope you had a great trip to Scotland and a safe journey home.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

We stayed there for our first night in the Highlands and although the price was very cheap, the service was great and room quality exceeded our expectation. The hotel looks old from the outside but is quiet modern from the inside. The restaurant offers a good range of food for very reasonable price. We were pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2013

Stayed here for a weekend break. (late booking)
Not the easiest to get to with the road works and parking is limited.
Upon arrival the reception was busy but only one girl on duty handling everything. She was very pleasant and helpful and good at her job.
When we got to our room we one double bed and 2 singles. I asked if we could be changed as there was nowhere to sit apart from on the beds. This was done right away.
The room was clean and the beds very comfy, one of the windows didn’t close properly but there was very little noise even with being close to the centre of the town.
The hotel bar and restaurant were busy in the early evening but we didn’t use it.
You can’t get anything to eat late on apart from a vending machine, so if you are out on the town and feeling hungry you better get something to eat before head back to the hotel.
Breakfast was reasonable and the staff were very helpful.
I would definitely use this hotel again for staying in the center of Inverness but would try and book earlier as at £92 it a bit expensive for a Premier Inn but at least you don’t need taxi’s

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay.

I was happy to hear you took advantage of the hotel's great location to visit some of Inverness's great pubs and restaurants. I was also happy to hear that my team dealt with your issue immediately and to your satisfaction.

I was sorry to hear of the problem you had with your bedroom window and I will be sure to get this fixed immediately.

Thank you once again for leaving a review and I hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Again the staff and the facilities could not be faulted. I wish the staff at other hotels were as pleasant and helpful as this hotel team. Nothing is too much trouble and is always done with a smile. We look forward to our next trip when we will be staying again at this excellent hotel... also good value for money as we booked well in advance.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple