and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 36 Hotels in Inverness
Reviewed August 8, 2013

went to this premier inn on the 8th august 2013,there was a party of 18 mixed young n old,we went for a special family meal and the food was excellent,the service was outstanding would definately go back again,they catered for everybody n the kids meals were excellent value for money...

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you had an excellent experience in the restaurant.

I appreciate your comments regarding my team and service I will be sure to pass them on.

Thank you once again for leaving a review and hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Stayed one night at this hotel. Found the staff to be friendly and helpful. The meal deal is certainly worthwhile - breakfast and three course dinner. Parking out the front is limited and expensive Mon to Sat. At the back of the hotel there is limited parking, but down the road it is only two pound for the day (next to the church). The rooms were clean and spacious. Would definitely stay again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about my hotel.

I suppose we will have to agree to disagree on the price of parking as I find £1 for 2 hours to be quite reasonable but I respect your opinion. I am glad you were able to find the Cathedral car park, which offers parking at £2 for 24 hours.

I am delighted to hear you would stay at the hotel again and if there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

The Premier Inn in Inverness is part of a chain offering the same standards to all their hotels. To an extent it is comfortable because you know what you will get. On the other hand the level of standardization takes away a bit of being at an unique place. It didn't bother us too much.

Located along the river it has parking spots but not enough for all the guests, so be sure you arrive on time or that you move your car from the free (only in the evening and nightly hours) parking spots to the hotel area or somewhere else.
The hotel is close to the down town area. Walking around is a pleasure although it is limited. don't forget you are in a small town and not in a metropolis.

Once arrived you have to check inn. That is something you are supposed to do yourself.
Allow us to say that the computer procedure is not very user friendly not to say quite annoying and time consuming. Even the staff agreed to it, and sawing us dealing with it, finally offered to do it for us manually. We accepted this service and it was done within no time.
Staff proved themselves to be polite and very nice.

The rooms are clean, comfortable and light. The beds are well sized. Some "complaints" can be made. One is that the A/C unit can't be set to a temperature lower than 19 degrees Celsius. For our standard a bit on the high end since we like to have our bedroom around 15 degrees. The other issue concerns the windows. For reasons of security you can open them open only 2-3 inches. Understandable, but at the same time you can't get much fresh air into the room. Last point are the seagulls. They do produce a lot of noise, even with closed windows, so much that it did disturb our sleep.

Breakfast is of a good standard. Having the choice between standard and continental is good enough for us especially knowing the handle the formula: as much as you can eat.

Internet is available for free for a half hour. However the way they define "half an hour" is open for a debate. We tried several times but it stops around 20 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a detailed review about my hotel.

I am sorry to hear you did not find our self-service check in machines easy to use but I am glad my team were able to help you quick and efficiently. For future visits my team and I are happy to check you in using either the self-service machine or at the reception desk.

I certainly take your comment on board regarding the seagulls and apologise for the impact it had on your night. The hotel has invested heavily to mitigate the seagull problem but it has not worked to the desired effect and I have contacted the Highland Council to help with the problem for next year.

Once again I would like to thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

asked for and received a room with a view of the river and bridges,thks...staff were very helpful...excellent location when bar hopping along the river as you can always see the hotel this becomes important as there are a lot of bars to visit... great town and the premier inn adds to the flavour

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving a review and it was nice to hear you were able to use the hotel's great location to enjoy some of the best bars Inverness has to offer.

I certainly appreciate your kind words regarding my team and I will be sure to pass them on.

I hope you had a safe journey home and thank you once again for leaving a review.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have just returned from a 2 night stay and all i can say is that it is an amazing place to stay. The staff are very helpful and very polite, rooms very spacious. Breakfast buffet was really nice. Next time I am in Inverness i would definately book this hotel again.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

I was pleased to hear you took advantage of the 'All you Can Eat' breakfast and I am sure it set you up for the day!

Thank you once again for leaving a review and if there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Arrived to our room and they were struggling to find towels! Went running with my son, and wasn't able to shower - had to change and go down for dinner rather sweaty. We finally got towels about 8pm! Other than that the room was clean. The location is great - a walk to a lovely park, and a walk into town over the bridge. Parking was ok - we were there at a weekend - so was able to park in front of the hotel for free on a Sunday. The restaurant was great and staff very friendly. A good stay, but expensive for a Premier Inn.

1  Thank Siggy66

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and it was nice to hear you enjoyed your stay.

I start by apologising for the issue you had with towels, unfortunately our linen supplier was running late and this had a massive impact across most hotels in Inverness. Nevertheless, this should not have impacted your stay and I am sorry you did not have a towel available when you checked in.

I am delighted you enjoyed the rest of your stay and hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Perfect for visiting Inverness, on the banks of the River ness. Room was very clean and building was new, with airconditioning which is rare for most premier inns. Restaurant Thyme was great, staff attention was excellent without being too intrusive, a lot of attention to detail. Food was excellent as well. Premier inn as it should be.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving a review and it was nice to hear you enjoyed your stay.

Your words regarding my team were very kind and I will be sure to pass them on.

I hope you had a great trip to Inverness and safe journey home and I hope to see you back soon!