“Fab lovely hotel with great food!”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 34 Hotels in Inverness
“Fab lovely hotel with great food!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Fantastic location with great parking facilities. Staff very welcoming & cheerful thoughtout stay. Evening meal and breakfast deal great value & very enjoyable. Room was clean, quiet, well equipped, and of decent size. Would happily recommend and stay again.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (340)
Harrogate
Reviewed March 17, 2013

I stayed here for my third night at Inverness and went to drop off my luggage from one hotel to another,they kindly let me check in early which was great service,the lovely lass on reception was most helpful,which i knew her name!

The room was lovely and clean and comfy & great value for the price,had a window over looking the castle too!

Book in advance and you get great rates.
Reccomended.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Edinburgh
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Having stayed in Premier Inn's before I was expecting a similar consistent standard and familiarity from this one too, especially as it is pretty new. But it was a little disappointing in spite of the great location.

My room was right at the back of the hotel at the end of a long corridor which wasn't particularly appealing as a solo female and from the description is a bit disingenuous bearing in mind the hotel's situation on the River. It was also cold and took ages to warm up with the noisy AC system,

Breakfast was fine and they do make some items to order but unfortunately the kitchen forgot my poached eggs.

I have stayed in some great B&B's in Inverness in the past and in future will do this again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I appreciate the constructive feedback you have left.

I will review my room allocation policy with my Reception Manager as you should not have been put to the back of the hotel if you were on your own. I will also check with my F&B manager to find out why you did not receive the items you ordered at breakfast. If you could kindly contact me at william.veidemanis@whitbread.com to leave your room number I would be more then happy to investigate the A/C unit so this problem does not happen again.

I am sorry to hear we let you down on this occasion and I can say with great confidence this is not the norm at the Inverness Centre (River Ness) Premier Inn. Should you decide to stay again please contact me on the email address above if there is anything I can do to make up for it.

Kind Regards,

William Veidemanis
Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness)
Perth, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for one night. Check in was painless, assisted by a lovely helpful lady. Room was clean although a bit warm. Bed was comfy and had a very good night's sleep. Breakfast was fine (all usual choices) and servers were friendly and efficient. Overall, excellent value for money for a stay a short walk from Inverness High St. Would definitely stay here agin next time I'm in the area.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Dundee, United Kingdom
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

We booked this for a couple of cheap nights having tried several other hotels previously. Typical Premier Inn fare, with cleanliness and a brand name brekky for those not wishing to sample downtown Inverness.
Reception was self service and easy, and the lifts were handy and quick. We had a room at the very back on floor one, where we did have the morning ritual of garbage dumping outside our window to contend with.
The back entrance is feet from a Tesco, which is an Armand two legs cheaper for booze than the hotel bar. From the food price list, I thought the prices were OTT for a simple soul from Scotland.
There's loads of good restaurants in town, and there is no sensible reason to eat here unless you are immobile.
Get there sharp for hotel car parking,because spaces are few and most folk ditch their vehicles for their stay if they have any sense.
Staff were extremely pleasant, and the breakfast we had on day one was fine, if nothing sensational. It was good value for money, without any doubt.
If you have stayed with this chain before, you will have seen it all before. No better or worse than its' compatriots, but the location makes it.

• Stayed March 2013
Aberdeen
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Myself and 4 other ladies booked a weekend in Inverness, took the train up, which was brilliant fun, arrived in Inverness at 12.25 had a short walk to the premier inn and couldn't be happier! What a location. Looking right onto the stunning river, also very very central location for the bars , restaurants and shops. The rooms wasn't ready when we arrived, the receptionist offered to out out bags in a room while we wandered into town for lunch . When we came back our bags had been put into our individual rooms. Lovely gesture.
the rooms very big, clean, comfy beds .
we had a lovely time, going shopping , plenty shops in Inverness, lovely restaurants, one right next door called the kitchen , looking onto the river, beautiful.
Plenty lively pubs, with live bands, the atmosphere electric . We hada great night. meeting plenty friendly people. I can't wait to go back and I'll stay in the same premier inn as we couldn't fault it. In the morning we had breakfast, 8.25 each , can eat as much as you want , and as much costs coffee as you want . We say there for 2 hrs, eating , chatting , no hurry or didnt feel they wanted you out.
then we got the train back home at 12.30. I'd recommend a trip to Inverness to everyone. It's great for families, friends , or a romantic weekend away . enjoy .

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank Deeaberdeen
Hessle, East Yorkshire
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

This Premier Inn is of the usual good standard. Im a fan of the chain and use them for work a lot, indeed I'm sure if I counted up my stays at PIs they would be into 3 figures over the last couple of years.

At £25 for the night for myself, wife and baby girl in the centre of Inverness on the River Ness, it was frankly a bargain. As usual, really good sized room, tea and coffee making facilities with defaff on request, powerful shower, massive and comfortable bed and the cot was in the room as requested on the booking. Staff were really friendly, again as is usual with the Preimier Inns.

We did however end up claiming on the Good Night scheme and recieved an unargued refund. We unfortunetly had to move rooms with our 1 year old girl, not once but twice. The first room the window was broken and would not close and we was worried on a snowy March day that our little one would get cold during the night and we had the opposite problem in the second room, the heating was jammed on high and after 30 minutes (wasnt switched on until we put the keycard in) or so was unbearable - apparently this was due to a computer fault and they could not reset it. To be fair, they moved us again without hesitation to another room. This room unfortunetly had another issue, the bathroom door was broken and would not remain closed, not great at the best of times but with a little one it meant that we couldn't give her the freedom we would have liked.

Full refund without issue given the next day when we requested it. Im happy to rate this hotel as very good despite the issues as it was dealt with well and the location and room were otherwise very good. However, given we had 3 issues in 3 seperate rooms (I cant remember ever having an issue with a PI room), it should come as a warning to the hotel that maintaince needs looking at - its very easy for a good hotel to become a poor one.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am disappointed to hear you did not fully enjoy your stay.

I would greatly appreciate it if you could contact me at william.veidemanis@whitbread.com with the room numbers you stayed in so I can fix these problems immediately. I have never had to move a guest three times during their stay so I can only apologise and promise to fix this for future guests.

It was nice to hear my team dealt with your issue fast and professionally and as I mentioned I will be sure to look into the maintenance issues you brought up.

Thank you once again for leaving a review and constructive feedback.

Kind Regards,

William Veidemanis
Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness)