“Ticks most of the boxes”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 36 Hotels in Inverness
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Great location on the river. Unfortunately we didn't have a river view from our room but nevertheless it was of a very good standard. We stayed 3 nights between Christmas and New Year and dined in the restaurant on the first night having been tempted by the breakfast/dinner meal deal which was good value but I wouldn't recommend dinner if you can afford to eat elsewhere. The breakfast buffet however was great with loads of choice.
Excellent service from all the staff and I can;t imagine why you would want to stay anywhere else in Inverness. The hotel parking is very limited and even the disabled bays were all taken so be prepared to park elsewhere..

Room Tip: On future visits, I would ask for a river view.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mummabluberry
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am happy you had a great stay.

I am sorry parking was an issue for you on this visit but please be aware that there is parking available directly in front of the hotel which is free from 6pm to 8am and only £1 for every two hours.

Thank you once again for leaving a review and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for one night in July, en route to a hotel on Loch Ness. We booked it based on a good price and positive Tripadvisor reviews, and were very pleased we did.

The hotel is perfectly located in the centre of the delightful town of Inverness, by the river and virtually opposite the castle. We had a sizeable (standard) room overlooking the river. The room and bed were very comfortable, staff friendly and helpful, and the breakfast had plenty of choice and was good quality.

We would most definitely stay here again if visiting Inverness and the local area.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank WanderingChris

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and it is nice to hear my team did not disappoint you.

I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the 'All you can eat' breakfast and the views from the room.

I hope to welcome you back soon and please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Fantastic location right on the river with a host of quality restuarants within short walking distance. Only stayed one night on a tour of the highlands but would highly recommend to all travellers. In house restuarant looked good (verfied by breakfast) but wanted to try somewhere different due to single night stay. Kitchen Restuarant next door was outstanding.

Extremely clean and modern throughout. Friendly staff and helpful with directions.

Good car parking to rear of hotel an added bonus given the town centre location.

Room Tip: All rooms of usual high Premier Inn quality
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for your kind words regarding my team and I will be sure to pass them on.

I hope you had a great tour of the highlands and I hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Great value, location, staff, everything was perfect, immaculate large room with river frontage.
As good as some luxury hotels we have stayed in. The staff were so very helpful cant believe this is a budget hotel have never really stayed in a premier before but noticed it on our last visit and thought would give it a try as it was new it didnt dissapoint.

Room Tip: ring after booking ask for a river view
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank iwilliam

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am honoured you hold the hotel in such high esteem.

Your words regarding my team were very kind and I will be sure to pass them on.

It was nice to hear your first experience with Premier Inn was a positive one and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

I would recomend this Hotel to anyone traveling to Inverness. It is right in the center and everything is accessable on foot. the only draw back is the parking.

We stayed over New Year. We wanted to avoid too many people in the streets such as you can find in edinburgh. We wanted a nice holiday to explore the Highlands and loch ness and we chose this city as our base. If you want a large city with a lot of things happening, then avoid this city.

If you do stay in Inverness, then i recomed this hotel. it was Clean, Quiet and the staff are very helpful. They can even suggest places for you to visit. The hotel is only a couple of doors down from a Kilt shop :-). There is a supermarket just at the back and a large selection of bars and restaurans all around.

The only bad point is the parking. There is parking on the street in-front of the hotel but you have to pay for that (1 pound for 2 hours Max between 8:00 and 6:00) you cannot leave your car there all day so you must find another solution if you want to spend a day visiting the city. For us this was good as we could stay parked till 10:00 and come back at 4:00 (if you pay twice). most of the day was spent traveling to see the highlands, so we didn't mind.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front give you sights of the river. but even rooms at the back are good although the vi...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ChristineDuff

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I hope you enjoyed the Hogmanay celebrations.

I appreciate all the feedback and tips you have left and I am sure other guests will find it very useful.

I do apologise you had issues with car parking but my team are always here to help in anyway we can.

Thank you once again for leaving a review and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Quiet break away to Inverness. This is a relatively new hotel. Lovely clean rooms. Fantastic location. When we initially arrived we were issued a room over the car park. We went back to chance it to see if a river view was available. If you know the area or have a look on google street view you will understand why. It's hotel has a fantastic view of the river and the castle. We got a river view!!! The staff were very friendly helpful and always smiled. I have now stayed in quite a few premier inn's and it really doesn't disappoint.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Gasman43
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stayed 23rd Dec. Welcomed by very pleasant reception staff. Rooms clean and beds are far comfier than travelodge. Bathrooms clean. Both breakfast and dinner were great. Good choice of dishes for dinner and they have a kids menu which has a good choice as well. Overall much brighter and staff more welcoming than travelodge. Would use again if getting the rooms cheap but wouldn't like to be paying full price of over £100 for a room without breakfast.
Very central which is great and parking was ok for us as we were there early but only about a dozen or so parking spaces in their car park. We had a room at the back which was very quiet but if you want a riverview you could maybe ask for that i don't know.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family