Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
Glenmoriston Town House(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$191
$174
$161
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Macdonald Drumossie Hotel(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$150
Kingsmills Hotel(Inverness)
$169
$163
  • Pool
Craigmonie Hotel & Leisure Ltd.(Inverness)(Great Value!)
$139
1,813 results
All reviewsgreat locationcar parkriver nessmeal dealthyme restaurantlimited parkingbudget hotelinverness centrebars and restaurantscentral locationeden court theatreexcellent staynight's sleepshort stayfamily roomtrain stationgood nights sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Our stay was from 23-26 Dec 2012. From the moment of our arrival to our departure we received exceptional high standard of customer service from all staff. We had Breakfast every morning & evening meal on 3 nights. All served to a high quality. Rooms were very clean, spacious and well maintained.
Our requests for our cooking preferences to the Chef ( Allan) was always served as ordered.
Recommendations will go out to all our friends & colleagues.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

I will be sure to pass on your kind words regarding my team and I know it will make their day.

I hope you had a nice Christmas getaway and I hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Stayed on 28th December 2012 and was thoroughly impressed by the quality of this 'budget' hotel. From check in to check out everything was great, rooms were of a high standard with everything you could need. Exceptionally clean and tidy and although we had a room right next to the fire door and lifts, we did not hear a thing. Breakfast was more than adequate and I would definitely use this hotel again. Highly recommended. Thanks!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a view of the river.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and it is nice to hear you had a great stay.

I appreciate your comment about staying close to the lifts and doors and how you did not hear any noise, as I know this can sometimes be an issue when staying in hotels. However, I will be sure to pass on your comments to my maintenance team, as I know they strive to eliminate these problems before they happen.

I am delighted you have chosen to recommend the hotel and I hope to see you in the near future!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Very nice Premier Inn in a great location. Excellent staff who couldn't have been more helpful when checking in, going out, or departing. Very clean, spacious room. Would definitely recommend this to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We stayed for 4 nights in early December. We were just expecting a corporate style hotel. But we were surprised by the quality of everything.
Our room overlooked the river, it was a 10 min walk into Inverness.The Christmas lights were on and we had a lovely view of the town and lights.
The room was comfortable and very roomy.
The only slight problem is that if you are staying for more than one night there is very little storage space ( I realise that this type of hotel is intended for a 1-2 night stay)
The staff were so lovely and helpful.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view.
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed for five nights over the Xmas period. This was our second visit to this hotel this year. My birthday is Xmas eve so we requested a river view and got it.
It's so handy for the nightlife and shopping.
The room was the usual high standard, staff were very helpfull.
A great experience.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and thank you for choosing to stay at my hotel again.

I hope you had a great birthday and it was nice to hear you were able to get a river facing room.

Thank you once again for taking the time to leave a review and I hope to see you on your third visit soon!