“Modern, clean and great service”

Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
Ranked #3 of 35 Hotels in Inverness
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Premier Inn yet again impresses with spotlessly clean rooms, modern and bright, comfortable bed, tea making facilities and good takeaway breakfast. Excellent value for money

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank OzChards
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay.

We pride ourselves on being the best value for money brand and I am happy we did not let you down.

If there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask.

There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel

Reviewed June 19, 2012

Our fourth visit and again it did not disappoint, the staff in this hotel need a hugh round of applause, they knew us as soon as we arrived room perfect food perfect staff just wonderful.

Room Tip: ANY ROOM This time we were in 416 & 418 great family rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank altens
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2012

Dear Guest,

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and it was great to welcome you back to the hotel.

Thank you for leaving a tip regarding your family rooms and I am sure the view of Ben Wyvis did not disappoint!

I look forward to seeing you on your fifth visit!

Reviewed June 18, 2012

We had a superb stay at this hotel. Rooms are spotless, and everything you need for a short stay is to hand.

One small issue, the check-in procedure using a computer system is a nightmare. We tried to pay by cash but this required a passport - driving license which we didn't have as we were just coming up from Edinburgh, so we HAD to pay by card. This proved to be a bit of a nightmare, we got there in the end, but it took around 30 minutes for 4 of us to check-in. Crazy in this day and age!

Room Tip: The rooms at the back face on to Tesco's car park, not an ideal view - do try and get a river vi...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and giving very constructive feedback.

I am sorry that the kiosk check machines made check in difficult for you, in future visits we are certainly happy to check you in at one of our podiums with a reception team member.

However, I am delighted you enjoyed the rest of your stay and please contact me on your next stay to try and get you a river facing view.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Spent saturday night here with my boyfriend and it was fantastic. Spotless clean and an ideal city centre location. The staff on reception couldnt have been more helpful and were extremely friendly. This will be my first choice of places to stay in inverness when I return.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank Emsymac21

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am grateful for all feedback I receive.

I must thank you for your kind words about my reception team and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay so much we are now your number 1 choice.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We moved to this Premier Inn from another one due to rd traffic noise, The young Lady that met us Knew we hadn't had any sleep the night before, she made sure our room was ready asap, She was very sympathetic towards us and really couldn't have done anymore for us, Our night there was great, It's right on the river front in the center of town.Yes it was a little more expensive than other Travel Inn's we've stayed at but it was more than worth it, The restaurant is in the hotel so it was lovely just to go down stairs, It's very clean with the loveliest of staff, From the girls on the desk to the Restaurant staff, Good A/C

Room Tip: I would rather have the top floor you cant go wrong!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Iris O

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and I am delighted you got a great nights sleep!

Thank you for your kind words about my team members, we strive to make every guest's stay special and I am happy we lived up to our expectations.

I hope to see you again and please do not hesitate to contact the hotel if there is anything we can do to make your next stay even better!

Reviewed June 16, 2012

At the Premier Inn website you can prepay for your visit and it is considerably discounted. We chose to do that and only paid about £25 a night. You can't rent a tent for that price. We figured, even if we couldn't make it, we would only lose £100 so we took the chance. To be fair, the bottle of wine we'd consumed contributed to the decision, but for once, that turned out well. We stayed four nights, May 28 - June 1, 2012. We were there on vacation.

Check-in was easy, we just produced our confirmation and because we were going to be there for 4 nights, they put us in a room with a River View. Nice, since we paid so little for the room. My husband wasn't really confident about the place until we got to our room. It had a queen-sized bed, couch, desk and large windows. It was bright and well-decorated.

Premier Inn offers 30 minutes free internet each day (their internet access was one of the reasons we booked with them). After that, it's £3 a day. It's free in a lot of places, but honestly, £3 isn't a bad price. My husband went down to the desk each day and paid for it then.

The hotel has a restaurant and small lounge. When we are on vacation, we rarely eat in the hotel restaurant because we like to explore other places. We did eat 1 dinner and 1 lunch there. I had delicious duck and my husband had lasagna for dinner. Both were very good. Fish and Chips for lunch and honestly, it was the nicest piece of battered fish....... I highly recommend their restaurant.

We loved the location. A short walk across the bridge that crosses the River Ness is the Town Centre of Inverness with banks, shops, restaurants, and pubs. We seriously considered staying at one of the smaller towns along the lochs, but I am so glad we didn't. We visited those towns. They are great to visit, but too small to stay 4 nights.

I recommend taking the Double-Decker tour as soon as you get there. It's about 45 minutes and chock full of useful information.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LastMang0
Reviewed June 16, 2012

I stayed here with my husband and son whilst we were at RockNess. The girls on reception/front desk were super helpful and lovely - really friendly and courteous. The room was comfortable and all the amenities were ample. The best bit by far was the Premier Breakfast - superb! Only £8.95 for all you can eat - with lots of choice - and it was delish! Looking forward to my next trip back in September!! :-)

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank HJaffrey

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review and I hope your husband and son did not get too wet at RockNess!

I am delighted you enjoyed our all you can breakfast and I am looking forward to seeing you again in September.

If there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better, please feel free to contact me at the hotel.