“Great location and service”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel
Ranked #2 of 36 Hotels in Inverness
Reviewed May 4, 2012

The hotel is probably has the best location in Inverness. It is located at the base of the main street with restaurants and shops only a couple of minutes away. The views over the river to the main street and the castle are great. The service was great from the friendly receptionist and car parking was easy in the hotels car park at the back of the property. The rooms were neat and tidy and the beds very comfortable.

Room Tip: Request a room at the front of the property to get views of the castle and city. Also parking is at...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank jfs_moose
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for leaving your review and I appreciate all feedback given. I will be sure to pass on your nice comments about my reception team.

Also, thank you for the tip about the car park as it definitely is situated behind the hotel on King St.

I hope you enjoyed your time in Scotland and if there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask.

Reviewed May 4, 2012

The hotel is clearly new and it shows, everything is spotlessly clean, even the lift smells clean. The food was great value if a little uninspiring but the staff were fantastic as was the location, right on the river Ness within 2 minutes of the town centre. Only snag was the very small car park underneath the hotel, only 17 spaces but there's loads of on-street parking around so it was no real drama. Definitely will be going back.

Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank Gary C

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and I am delighted you enjoyed your stay with us.

I appreciate all of the feedback you have left, especially your comments regarding food. My team and I look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed May 4, 2012 via mobile

Top notch Right by the river good vews
Easy to find very good value

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Mikeandmichy

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the review and my team and I are happy you had a great stay.

I appreciate all feedback and if there is anything else I can do to make your next stay even better please do not hesitate to ask.

William Veidemanis
Premier Inn Inverness Centre(River Ness)

Reviewed May 3, 2012

We stayed here for 4 nights whilst in Inverness to make arrangements for our up-coming wedding. We previously have stayed with a rival budget hotel near by, NEVER AGAIN! This Premier Inn is fantastic and we will definitely be staying again!
Ok about the hotel.
We arrived on a Sunday with a huge que of guests in front of us checking in. We decided to use the machine to check in, I wish more hotels had these! We checked in and it printed everything and dispensed the room keys (electronic cards) this took 5 minutes! So much quicker than waiting for the que to go down. Reception was spacious, clean and straightforward. There are 2 individual reception desks, no matter what time we went past these were staffed.
Our room was clean, airy and warm. Very modern looking and very well thought out. Little details like the TV being up high (and on a bracket to bring it out & angle) we could watch TV in bed! The shower curtain rail was curved out away from the bath so the curtain didn't stick to you and a large mirror with in built lights for makeup.
The bed was large and very comfy with a choice of 2 pillows (4 provided, 2 firm 2 soft) sheets were soft. The room had its own air-con and control (with instructions) this made the room temp very comfy and adjustable. Lighting for the room was good, not too bright and artificial. Our room overlooked the River Ness, beautiful. (there was a balcony but window/door was locked so not accessible. Looked pretty but slightly pointless)
Bathroom was spacious and bath a good size (deep!) and lovely to lay back in. Lots of hot water on tap for showers and baths. The shoe was nice a powerful (and easy to use!) Lovely big mirror in the bathroom, and handsoap was provided!! (major irritation of mine, who packs handsoap?!) nice Carex soap too, not horrible cheap smelly stuff.
We had breakfast each morning, we chose the continental all you can eat. They do a cooked breakfast too (but almost £10 each) breakfast was really good. Smooth and quick, food was fresh. Crumpets, croissants, cereals etc.. yummy!
The staff of this hotel deserve a mention. They obviously love their jobs! All so friendly and helpful. Genuine smiles and always a hello (even when cleaning) they are a credit to the company and I really hope they are rewarded for excellent hospitality.
There is ONE reason we have not rated our stay excellent and this is the duvet cover was not changed once during our 4 night stay (at least once would have been nice) we know this because there was a mark/something stuck on the outside of the cover. Pillow cases were changed (and the base sheet I think) but the bed was just made each day. Not the end of the world, but I would expect in a paying hotel fresh sheets.
Otherwise I cannot find any faults, our quality of stay was brilliant and made our trip stress free.

Room Tip: Try and get a room with views of the River.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I must thank you for taking the time to leave such a nice review and I am delighted you enjoyed your most recent stay with us.

We pride ourselves on looking out for the little things ( TV stand, shower curtain) and I am happy this helped to enhance your stay.

In regards to your comment you made about your duvet not being changed, I do offer a sincere apology and a promise to investigate this further. I am glad this didn't impact your stay and we will fix this on your next visit.

Thank you once again for your very kind review and my team and I look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed April 30, 2012

We booked 2 nights at this hotel. Excellent location just a short walk over the bridge and you are in the town centre.

Very clean hotel and spacious rooms. We are a family of 3 and plenty of floor space for our little one to play around on.

The staff are very friendly and professional. I would defo recommend this hotel.

The only down side is the hotel car park, very limited spaces on a first come first serve basis. The staff do advise of alternative car parking you can use at either side of the hotel, bearing in mind that one of them is pay and display with a max of only 2 hours.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Dear Nicola,

Thanks for your feedback and taking the time to leave us a lovely review.

We are fortunate to have a car park considering we are in a prime city centre location and when that is full we have several very low cost alternatives. I hope this doesn't impact on deciding to stay with us again as we are continually reviewing this and looking at different options.

Thank you for your review and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

Unfortunately my sister and I were only staying at this hotel one night - we were genuinely sorry to leave!
We were surprised to learn they'd only been open a matter of 8 weeks....by the efficiency and effectiveness of the staff, you'd never have known it was all so new.
Our rooms were absolutely spotless and extremely well kitted out - not to mention an enormous comfortable bed!!
The staff were all friendly and chatty, which seemed genuine and not 'forced', and nothing was too much trouble.
Breakfast was top notch!
Would stay in this hotel again ANY time!! Cannot say enough good things about it!

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
William V, General Manager at Premier Inn Inverness Centre (River Ness) Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review and I happy you had a great stay.

I have to agree with your comments about breakfast especially since we recently added new items and it's all you can eat!

Once again, I am delighted you enjoyed your stay and please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything I can do to make your next stay even better.

Reviewed April 27, 2012

We booked 5 nights at this hotel before it opened as we used to live in Inverness and knew it would be in a prime location very near the centre of the City and overlooking the River Ness. When we stayed there the hotel had only been open for 6 weeks. We were not disappointed. From the moment we arrived to our departure, the staff, who worked well as a team throughout, couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. Although our room didn't face the front of the hotel overlooking the river, it was clean and comfortable with everything you need for an enjoyable stay. The breakfasts which were of the usual buffet style were excellent, and the evening meals equally so. The Hotel was very busy with lots of families with children, as it was the school holidays, and this gave the place a nice atmosphere. The only possible criticism is the lack of parking facilities nearby. There are a few spaces under the ground floor of the building, but other than that, the only adjacent parking is on the street outside the front. Here, there is a charge if you park during the day, but it is free overnight. However, this was not a problem for us as we were easily able to park free of charge not far away. We will definitely be returning for another stay as we were made to feel so much at home in this hotel.

Room Tip: Book early by phoning the hotel if you want a room overlooking the river. If you can't get one a...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple