My wedding was on June 25th, my wife is from Inverness, I chose this B&B with recommendation from my inlaws as they know Lorraines father. Though I did not stay at the B&B, I did get to see how nice it was.. (also one of the cleanest ive ever seen!", beautifully decorated. Also got all the stories of how well taken care of everyone was. Lorraine went out of her way to make everyone comfortable. They did not have mini fridge in the room, my parents asked if they had some. Lorraine went out and got one for there arrival! Will definitely send more business their way. Accomodations was one thing I didnt have to worry about the week before my wedding. Lorraine had that taken care of!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, LateRooms and HRS so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland