Lorraine has a beautiful home and we were made to feel very welcome there. We stayed in the Trafford Suite, and enjoyed the lovely comfortable bed, stylish furniture and facilities. Location was ideal - an easy walk to the town centre, but also just a few minutes away from the Caledonian Canal. If we'd had more time, we'd have loved to do the walk down to where the canal meets the sea.
Lorraine puts on a lovely breakfast - I can recommend the porridge - and includes fresh home-baked scones, a different recipe every day. We really enjoyed our stay here, so much so that we felt tempted to move to Inverness and buy the house up the road!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, LateRooms, Cheap Tickets and HRS so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland