My husband and I stayed at Trafford Bank for two nights in the floral suite. Trafford bank is a lovely, genuine Scottish house decorated with lots of taste and local paintings, pottery... After Lorraine's warm welcome, we discover our big, well-furnished room including a king size bed, a living area and a large bathroom. A nespresso machine and tea was provided along with delicious shortbread. Beyond rooms, each guest has access to two living rooms, with satellite TV and DVDs and enjoys a fantastic breakfast - homebead tattle scones and bread, delicious porridge.... The guesthouse is located at only 10 min by feet from the Ness bank, where we would recommend to book at the River House restaurant for a wonderful dinner in a cosy athmosphere. If Inverness will be again in our travel plan, we will go back without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 1873 Trafford Bank was the house sof the BIshop of Moray and Rosshire. A Boutique style guest house full of orignal art and local pottery and furniture. 5 ensuite double rooms furnished to the highest standard. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Trafford Bank Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Trafford Bank Guest House Hotel Inverness
- Trafford Bank Guest House Inverness, Scotland